Inspired by Deer and Deer Hunting

FindmeOutside

Inspired by Deer and Deer Hunting

Postby FindmeOutside » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:59 pm

As I have previously said in other post here I have seeked out a spot for years that the deer would allow my interaction and remain in their natural state, last year I stumbled apon that spot. After being greatly inspired by the footage I see from the show Deer and Deer Hunting I have searched and searched for spots or even a spot that I could capture the same or similar footage in my neck of the woods. This 8 really is becoming a frequently filmed/photographed animal as I've seen him on three seperate trips at a location roughly 1hr from my house. I will apologize for the shakey footage as I was a bit caught off guard and just expecting to shoot some photos off hand so no tri-pod with me. It's some of the best I've had the chance to captured thus far and I felt like I had to share it somewhere so why not here? 8pt vid.......http://youtu.be/XYiv8JRfs5U?hd=1and 10 pt vid............http://youtu.be/0Igzx5ASN3Y
Browning 7mm 08 Leupold 3x12 fed with Hornady Ammo = Dead Deer
Nikon D7000 70-300mm AF-S = Great Photos

oletimer

Re: Inspired by Deer and Deer Hunting

Postby oletimer » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:52 am

Looks like you have found a great spot to film. The two bucks seemed much more interested with each other than you. That is one of the things I miss about early season. The deer act much more "normal" without all the hunting pressure. I now hunt with a camera and most of my shots are from the camera. Hopefully I'll get some good ones soon and post them. Enjoyed your pics and videos.
lead follow or get out of the way

FindmeOutside

Re: Inspired by Deer and Deer Hunting

Postby FindmeOutside » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:06 pm

oletimer wrote:Looks like you have found a great spot to film. The two bucks seemed much more interested with each other than you. That is one of the things I miss about early season. The deer act much more "normal" without all the hunting pressure. I now hunt with a camera and most of my shots are from the camera. Hopefully I'll get some good ones soon and post them. Enjoyed your pics and videos.

Thanks yeah it was really something to watch, I'm sure I will be adding some more footage soon as well. My camera has added around 6lbs. to what I take to the woods on the reg. now but well worth it. I look forward to seeing some of your footage, once I get enough I'll try and edit a bit to combine.
Browning 7mm 08 Leupold 3x12 fed with Hornady Ammo = Dead Deer
Nikon D7000 70-300mm AF-S = Great Photos

Return to Virginia