Outdoor celebrities

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Woods Walker

Re: Outdoor celebrities

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 pm

And for what it's worth, both Ryan and Romney are NRA members. That doesn't make them perfect of course, but when you compare it to the current (and hopefully soon to be evicted) occupant of the White House that DOES make them pretty close to perfect!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:10 am

I'd like to see the Jason Aldean's and the Craig Morgans, Trump jr use even more of their popularity/resources to rally more individuals to back the family hunting/fishing folks, get more involved in decisions, write letters and such.
Maybe a statement at their concerts, etc about outdoorsman, their plight, support them etc etc.

I haven't been to either of their perfomances maybe they do. I do know Uncle Ted is VERY vocal albeit a tad abrasive to some :lol: , but he is trying.
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

unclebuck

Postby unclebuck » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:28 am

Yeah Im not sure if Uncle Ted should be the "voice" of us hunters. I like Ted, but almost everytime he opens his mouth he does more harm than good. Nobody outside of the hunting world takes what he says seriously. You cant just preach to the choir like he does and expect to make a difference. T.v. personalities like Steven Rinella (from the show Meateater) and Tred Barta have a better shot at making a difference than Ted "wolves eat people" Nugent.

Previous

Return to General Discussions