Whats the best doe estrus on the market????

beaverman05

Whats the best doe estrus on the market????

Postby beaverman05 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Hello all
I have been wonder what everybody thinks is the best pure doe estrus on the market??? is it code blue, still steamin, wildlife research, or some other brand? And I'm not talking about doe in heat, I'm talking about pure estrus! The stuff the big boys are sniffin out! lol

Woods Walker

Re: Whats the best doe estrus on the market????

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:50 pm

The best one? A live doe walking by herself in the November woods twitching her tail and frequently stopping and looking back where she came from. If she's just come from a scrape then that's all the better.

Anything other than that is pretty much marketing hype. Take a look at this thread....

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=936

We pretty well fleshed this one out a few years ago here.

Bottom line.....the deer scent industry is probably the biggest scam in deer hunting right now, even since ScentLoc/Block got exposed in court for the liars they are. The scent industry operates with NO standards of collection, purity, or even a standard DEFINITION of what they proport to sell! It's irrelevant anyway, because if it's urine based, and it comes out of the bottle brown/amber in color, then it's urea by that point.

I tried them all over the years, Code Blue, Tinks, Matriks, etc. I used droppers, film cannisters, cotton balls, scent drags, scent wicks, sticks, and God knows what else. NOTHING worked. Not once. Not ever. The walked by it, around it, under it and through it. Nothing. Just ignored it. So I decided to stop wasting my hard earned $$$ and now all I ever do is urinate in scapes myself, and you know what? I've gotten more positive response from that than ALL the commercial $cents I've ever used combined.

Read the thread and decide for yourself.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:02 am

Here is a helpful tip, stop spamming our site. 2 plugs for G.R. (I will not give you a hit by naming it) and nothing to add to the discussion.
714.gif
714.gif (4.16 KiB) Viewed 22249 times
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:52 am

Hey kell! Nice gif! Looks like the White House's explanation to us about Benghazi!

Can you email that to me?
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

kellory

Postby kellory » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Woods Walker wrote:Hey kell! Nice gif! Looks like the White House's explanation to us about Benghazi!

Can you email that to me?

Just right click on it, then "save as" menu will come up, then "gif" and you'll have it. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

ToxicAvenger

Postby ToxicAvenger » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Best: Lucky 7 - Love Potion #7. It is only made during the rut. It is from Nelson Creek Outdoors.

I have had deer rip up areas where scent was and follow scent drags like they were on a rope. I think you have to get it as fresh as possible though, less than 6 months old for sure.

Return to Scent Attractants/Scent Eliminators