Tinks Power Scrape

camoman

Tinks Power Scrape

Postby camoman » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:37 pm

I just want to say I have tried mock scrapes before with different products and never had much luck. I have had bucks come in to a wick with Code Blue on it, but no outstanding results. Mostly at night at mostly small bucks. This year I decided to try the Tink's Power Scrape. Let me tell you I am impressed with the results. I have more bucks and does and fawns on camera checking out my scrapes than I ever had before. Not just sniffing, but urinating, and feces on them also. The thing is it is not estreus, but synthetic smells that they say draw in through curiosity. I don't know what it is, but it does work, or at least it has for me. They have also opened new scrapes within 10 yards of mine.
My one suggestion is this. If you buy it in the 4 oz. bottle with dripper, the next time buy the big spray bottle and refill the 4oz. out of that. It is the same stuff, but a lot cheaper that way.
Not saying it is guaranteed to work for you, but I recommend trying it. The proof is in the pics, go to the WI trail cam pics thread, and I posted 3 of the larger bucks, all in on that scrape.
Snapshot 1 (10-1-2012 7-43 PM).png
Here is one of the biggest to come in sniffin.
Snapshot 1 (10-1-2012 7-43 PM).png (124.26 KiB) Viewed 1205 times
Take a first-timer hunting, and 2 lives will change!

Randy

Return to Scent Attractants/Scent Eliminators