The Most Asinine Thing I've Ever Heard!

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
paulie

RE: The Most Asinine Thing I've Ever Heard!

Postby paulie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:03 pm

I just read an article about, a bear that broke into a house in Boonton, N.J and help itself to bag of groceries sitting on the kitchen counter! It goes on to say, that between january and august of this year, there have been 55 reports of bears breaking into homes in the state( of New Jersey),and 1,372 incidents of property damage!! And amasingly, governer Jon Corzine refuses to hold another bear season!!!  

Big Buck Daddy

Postby Big Buck Daddy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:12 pm

Then maybe Gov Corzine should move out of his mansion (from behind the fences and high-tech security systems) and move into a nice ranch home, maybe his precious bears will break into his home and steal his grouceries off his counter!  Or maybe his limo will be involved in a car-bear collision on the road somewhere.  When will people learn that all wildlife needs to be managed?
You can do anything you want, but you'll eventually have to answer to THE MAN for it!

Highlander Archery

Postby Highlander Archery » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 pm

Corzine's car accident obviously did not lead to a hard enough thump on the head.

cannycorn2000

Postby cannycorn2000 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:17 am

Now that is just sad.

DeanoZ

Postby DeanoZ » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:16 am

Remember, this is the same guy who was going to fix the huge NJ Deficit by raising tolls 800% so I'm not hugely surprised.  Sadly it probably won't hit home to him and most NJ residents until their prized poodle or worse yet child gets mistaken for lunch.

papascruffy

Postby papascruffy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:02 pm

Sorry, I'd have to just shoot the bear or bears in my yard and say it was charging me and I have a right to defend myself no matter how many time I'm threatened! And then play dumb.

cannycorn2000

Postby cannycorn2000 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:47 am

Well, I feel sorry for you NJ residents.  There is clear information here for management purposes.  Be careful who you vote for and why you vote that way.

Previous

Return to General Discussions