sufferin sucotash

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
luvhuntin

sufferin sucotash

Postby luvhuntin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:06 am

I`ll be the first to say it
after last nights revoltin development i`m not worried about deer hunting anymore.

I was worried all day long about it praying it would not happen but 4.5 million less people voted for romney than they did for Mcain in 08. just over 12 million less for obama. things that make you go hmmmmmmmm. I do`nt get it I thought the conservatives were more fired up than that this time around. boy we really do suck at this vote getting thing.maybe `ill go look for a part time job and stay so busy the next 4 are gone in a flash.

Woods Walker

Re: sufferin sucotash

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:36 am

What became apparent last night is that for the first time in our history there are now more people riding in the wagon than pulling it.

And very soon the wagon will stop. But most are just fine with this I guess.

Next thing on the menu.....losing the essence of our 2A right when Obama get's to appoint a SCOTUS judge that will replace one of the 5 that voted for the 2A in the Heller case. And you can take that one to the bank......the government bank BTW because that's the next industry they will take over.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

luvhuntin

Postby luvhuntin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:13 am

sooner or later Woods enough like minded people will all converge in one state and resist the legislative changes being used to "PERFECT" America. (heard that in a snippet of the acceptance speech he gave) I feel like a frog in water.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 am

Maybe individual states can secede from the union.

Otherwise things will continue down a Greece like path quickly.
He has auto, health, a gutted armed forces, loss of respect and fear from the world, a debt that has risen faster than ANYTIME in our history............we might actually end up worse then Greece. I bet his next move after the SC appointees is to abolish the 2 term presidency.
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:17 am

As some of you know the last 4 years have been absolutley devastating to me financially. I used to have 8 employess and now it's just myself, with an occasional day helper. I haven't been able to gun hunt now for 3 years, and last year I didn't even bowhunt. This year was beginning to shape up a little better for me...I may be able to go into the winter months with enough money to see me through until spring (first time that's happened in 3 years), and I actually bought a hunting license and was planning on spending this weekend bowhunting at the farm I hunt about an hour or so west of here. Not now.

After what happened on Tuesday, I need to save every red cent I can lay my hands on, because what I've gone through these past 4 years is apparently only the beginning. What the people voted for this week was high unemployment, increased massive national debt, $4.00 per gallon and higher gasoline, and more oppresive government in our lives. That's what they consider "FOWARD!"

I'm a small businessman you see, and am hated and disregarded by this President and much of the voting populace as much if not more that the "evil" 1% 'ers.

Besides, it's hard to enjoy a hunt if you're not sure if you will have a home in 6 months.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

luvhuntin

Postby luvhuntin » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 am

WOODS
Never give up DAMMIT!

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Come hunt with me anytime.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Return to Off Topic