I seem to always have more questions than answers here, and you all are always great at giving advice, so here is what I need answered ASAP.
I have stand site I have not yet hunted this year, its where 2 heavily used trails come together. I feel it may be a good ambush spot setting off one trail 30 or so feet.
My delema is this.. either I can wait until Saturday go in before light and hunt all day, or go out tomorrow and Friday and hunt only from 9am until 1:30 pm. Should I wait until Saturday and get in before light as I usually would, or go in at 9am and set up my climber etc.. and hope for the best.
I'm really in need of a hunt, and just can't stand waiting a couple days. I do feel that waiting until Saturday would be my best option for this new stand site, but what does everyone else say?
And also, if I wait this site out for a few days, I obviuosly still have the time to go out, should I go into any other of my stand sites at that late hour and try there or not at all? Like I indicated I can hunt but only between 9am and 1:30 pm.