tree saddles

Have you ever fallen? Share your story ... it might save someone else's life!
booner427

Re: tree saddles

Postby booner427 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:21 pm

no I dont or have not. I have been looking into them for a year or so and have decided I want to take the dive and buy one because of its advantages. But now I cannot find them. everyplace is sold out
Hunt hard. Scout harder!

easports

Postby easports » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:37 pm

booner427 wrote:no I dont or have not. I have been looking into them for a year or so and have decided I want to take the dive and buy one because of its advantages. But now I cannot find them. everyplace is sold out

I keep looking too. Not sure if the company is still in business. I would love to see someone use it then try it myself. I don't want to spend the money to fine out I don't have to kahuna's to get up in the tree with it. You Know?

booner427

Postby booner427 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:23 pm

yeah I know how ya feel. I watched a vid on youtube about it and the fella on the vid was doin all sorts of stuff in it and it showed me that is was very safe.
Hunt hard. Scout harder!

wisbowhntr

Postby wisbowhntr » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Guys from what I have heard is that Trophylineusa is still in buisness. 8-) Guys I started using the tre saddle last year and it is very safe and very comfortble . I will never go back to using a regular treestands again. :D 8-)

BuckBagMan

Postby BuckBagMan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:01 am

i AM IN THE BEGINNING STAGES OF INTRADUCING A NEW TYPE OF TREE STAND. IT IS ALL IN ONE SAFETY, STEALTH, AND WIND PROTECTION. I CALL IT THE BUCK BAG. I AM ALWAYS FALLING ASLEEP IN MY STAND AND FEAR FALLING AND HANGIING BY MY LANDYARD. WITH THIS BUCK BAG I WILL FALL INTO MY TREE STAND AND NOT HANG AROUND BY MY SAFETY LINE. TO VIEW THIS NEW IDEA PLEASE VISIT inventionhome.com and go to guest login ID: Guest016587 PW: PB165870 (all are case sensetive) I believe this will help those with fear falliing will want to get into a tree again. It is comfortable and your consealed. there are no nails driven to the tree. this stand uses strap ties and rope to install.. It will also function as a ground blind.
Last edited by BuckBagMan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deebz

Postby Deebz » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:29 pm

sounds interesting, but your login info is incorrect...
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

BuckBagMan

Postby BuckBagMan » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Deebz wrote:sounds interesting, but your login info is incorrect...

I am not sure if you tried the posted web site after I edited it. I did post the wrong login and changed it the next day. The new one is listed and should be as follows.

inventionhome.com

login Guest016587

P/W PB165870

Thank You for looking and bringing my attention to this error. Be safe and good luck hunting

Deebz

Postby Deebz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm

It doesn't appear to be very mobile... it seems like it would take a lot of work to get it into a tree, making it unlikely you'd move it easily.

I wonder how you would easily get into and out of the platform??

How big is it? I can't think of a tree in the timber I hunt that this would work well in.

Aside from that, I like the concept and the idea. I see you have lots of other tie-off's and such for the corners to avoid extra motion of swaying side-to-side. I guess my biggest hangup/question is: Why is this better than a large multi-person ladder stand with a camo skirt?
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

BuckBagMan

Postby BuckBagMan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Your correct on thoughts for mobility. That is the opinion of most hunters who like the self climbing tree stand. The fact of the matter is this stand can be mobile if planned ahead and you left your tie off in your tree. My main objective is to make available another tree stalking adventure for people who are afraid of 30 inch platform stands with no fall protection. There is no other stand on the market that has 360 degree viewing and shooting isle, a blind with wind break, and fall safe if you doze off and slide out of your seat. A multi person ladder stand gives you 270 degree view and shoot isle at best, a blind with no wind break, and the promise to hang from your Lanyard should you fall. If I planned ahead I can fold a Buck Bag up and place it in my backpack and carry it to my other favorite tree that has tie offs already in place. Ladder stands are more perminate. While I agree with some of your opinion and reralize it is due to the facts there are no choices available other than tiny seats with no room for error. Most hunters I know are creative and adapt to overcome and acheive their goal. I am still confident this stand will work for many an one day all will want to hunt from the Bag. Good Luck to You and I appreciate your opinion. Thank You

Steve Barnhart

Postby Steve Barnhart » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:34 am

It sounds like a lot of bow hunters like the saddle. Has anyone used it for firearm season? Is there any reason it wouldn't work well?

Thanks!

Previous

Return to Tree Stands