HellRazor by NAP

kat750

RE: HellRazor by NAP

Postby kat750 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:16 am

I did get a doe tag, how about you?

JPH

Postby JPH » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 am

LOL! I have about 83 hours in the stand this year. I'll be hunting as much as possible during the Thanksgiving weekend. I may get out for some late season stuff as well. I hunt or guide in all of Iowa's four spring turkey seasons and I hunt spring turkey in Missouri. This does not take the scouting, hanging stands, or habitat management into account. But if you guys can convince my wife and my employer that I need to hunt more, you'll have me as a friend for life!

Sorry for the hijack. Back to the HellRazor by NAP!

kat750

Postby kat750 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:12 pm

that would be a good one to try and get figured out lol

northernVT

Postby northernVT » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:59 pm

ORIGINAL: JPH

LOL! I have about 83 hours in the stand this year. I'll be hunting as much as possible during the Thanksgiving weekend. I may get out for some late season stuff as well. I hunt or guide in all of Iowa's four spring turkey seasons and I hunt spring turkey in Missouri. This does not take the scouting, hanging stands, or habitat management into account. But if you guys can convince my wife and my employer that I need to hunt more, you'll have me as a friend for life!

Sorry for the hijack. Back to the HellRazor by NAP!

Give me their numbers and I will see what I can do.

I know what you mean. Hunting is a year round thing with me too. It never gets old though.

northernVT

Postby northernVT » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:00 pm

ORIGINAL: kat750

I did get a doe tag, how about you?

Yup! Can't wait for muzzle loadefr season. It is my favorite. Would be nice to have a little of that white stuff on the ground for it though.

DeanoZ

Postby DeanoZ » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:03 am

Hey NVT congrats thats a great 8 point and great story to go with it.  I'm in jersey but just bought a few acres in the NEK that i hope to hunt on during Winter Bow...understand we got some snow up there already near burke mtn.  Good luck during muzzy season keep us posted...I'm always anxious to hear how the hunting is in VT

northernVT

Postby northernVT » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:56 am

Hey Deano. There are some big woods up in the Kingdom. Some big deer too. Good luck up there. Gets cold during the late bow season, so dress warm.

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:46 pm

I was going to give them a try but before I bought any I found that NAP's Customer Service sucked . I had bought the NAP Quik Spin Vane Kits . It had the Quik Spin vanes , glue and towelettes for cleaning the arrow shaft . The glue was hard like a rock . I sent an e-mail to their Customer Service . Never got a reply so I decided no sense in buying their broadheads !
Semper Fi !

northernVT

Postby northernVT » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:30 am

Too bad Eddie. I haven't had to deal with their service dept yet. Guess I hope that I don't have to now. The broadheads work great. I can see somebody being able to use them for years before they wear out.

beagleman23

Postby beagleman23 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:26 am

One of my friends switched to the Hellrazor this year and shot his best buck ever behind his house.  It been rough scored twice at 165+ and 169+, we have to wait for the 60 days drying period.  He was impressed and said that there was blood everywhere.  Did you take that buck in Vt or OH and how was your Ohio hunt.  Private or public land?  Outfitter or self guided?  We're looking to add another opening day to our season.  We scouted the east central section of Ohio last year but didn't like the lack of boundary signs on their public land especially since their game laws state that you're subject to arrest even if the land is unposted and there has been no prior warning.  Any information will be appreciated.

PreviousNext

Return to Broadheads