NRA News Conference

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
xmatax

Re: NRA News Conference

Postby xmatax » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:39 pm

JPH and Ohio...I think we can all agree the events are disturbing and something has to change. The path chosen may differ but the end result is the same in that there are ideas about how to reduce such horrible acts and we all want to see them subside. I don't think anyone meant anything maliscious towards one another though it may have been construed as such.

This is a very touchy subject that strikes us in the gut and that's where the differences of opinion come about. Neither is wrong and I know both of you have the same outcome of stopping or reducing these unfortunate events just different roads taken.

I hope you all have a great holiday and things like this make us hug our loved ones that much tighter knowing you are fortunate to be with them during this holiday season.

JPH

Postby JPH » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Ohio Farms, please understand the use of the phrase "you" was a literary device, rather than an accusation directed at you personally. It may make some uncomfortable but I believe that we have a collective spiritual problem on our hands. This society is made up of you and I and I feel we must all look within ourselves to see if we may be able to make this a place that more closely resembles what a loving God wills for us. That is the "you" that I was speaking to. Everyone who may read this, myself foremost.

But collective conversion begins with individual conversion. That means me first! And engaging in a war of words with you here is defiantly NOT on the conversion check list.

I wish you well. Let's pray for a more peaceful 2013.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Two-faced TV hypoocrite and "news" personality David Gregory bad mouths La Pierre's armed guards in school proposal on Meet The Press, but Gregory "sho-nuff" sends HIS kids to a school with no fewer than ELEVEN ARMED GUARDS!!!!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... et-Service

But OUR kids can't have that same protection, and must attend schools that are now basically unguarded killing pens.

These people make me sick.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Previous

Return to General Discussions