Marine Responds To Sen. Feinstein

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Woods Walker

Marine Responds To Sen. Feinstein

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:04 am

Snopes confirms the following as true.......

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012
Semper Fi
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Ohio farms

Re: Marine Responds To Sen. Feinstein

Postby Ohio farms » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 am

Our thoughts (at least mine) well written by him. For such a complicated subject, he made it much simpler.
Last edited by Ohio farms on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

xmatax

Postby xmatax » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Though I'm not military I couldnt agree more. I hope the rest of America wakes up and realizes that guns arent the enemy...ill people are.

Bill Stepp

Postby Bill Stepp » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:42 pm

I too served 8 years (1989-1997) in the USAF. I too know what being an American is and what a high price is paid by the few for the many. I could not have said it better. Thank You for your service and a very well stated response.

Return to General Discussions