Infamous WI Bowhunters Busted

MAT

Re: Infamous WI Bowhunters Busted

Postby MAT » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Gotta love Retch. He posts as Wilmer just to defend himself and to attack me. I don't care it's all public information, just like his conviction. For the record I was a WBH member until I dissagreed when they refused to follow a survey sent to all their members which showed 66% support for a statewide baiting ban. The former presdient and others engineered a vote at the WBH annual meeting where only about 100 members attend and vote for all 6000 to remain neutral on baiting (they almost supported it). I think we know why now. Retch was the reason why the WBH would not renew my membership, go figure they would deny someone a membership based on a dissagreement with a board member over a survey. The WBH has lost a lot of good people over the last few years because of Retch. If we want to defend bowhunting he has to go, and he should if they follow their own rules.

Hey Wilmer, you can't control everything. I'm sure the media will have more to say about this too, they have been victims of your attacks. It's all coming back to haunt you now, LOL.

umpiremark

Postby umpiremark » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 pm

No one wants to kick a horse when she's down ... but in this case ...

Good lord ... what next? Whatever Retch, Sweeny, Rancid, Ron, Wilmer and all the other alias's this NUT has devised to argue, slam, demean, bemoan other hunters and posters on this - and a host of other - sites, gets, he deserves.

What goes around, comes around.

I for one, won't miss him a bit on these threads.
One day my ship will come in!! My luck, I'll be at the airport.

umpiremark

Postby umpiremark » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Just because it’s fun ... and to illustrate just how two-faced this “WRETCH” ( I mean that literally) was on this forum the last 3-4 years I’ve been here, let’s examine some recent hypocritical statements, posted on this very forum. Now everyone should know what a phoney this warped individual really was.

Re: Orange 9 Dayers
by Retch Crabtree » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:28 am
Actually, this year,(like last year) I will be mentoring two younger guys during the pumpkin season. Their Dad does not hunt and they have no place to hunt so I take them with me and set them up on my bow stands. Last year, the older shot a buck a half hour after it walked passed me and the younger one shot two does. It was a great time. Neither one of them ever step foot in the woods except for opening weekend of gun der season but after a few days hunting with me they hope to feel like honest to goodness deer hunters.

I sincerely hope ole Retch didn’t mentor these young boys in how to bait illegally and how to shoot a spike.

Re: 2012 Gun Season Log
by Retch Crabtree » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:29 am
Back to the same deer camp we have been using all deer season long. We pick up a few more guys at this time of year until we reach the usual number of 29 hunters. This is my 36th season. I’m Not much for gun hunting since its not much of a challenge but I like to get together with the guys and to help my elderly father and a few new/young hunters get deer and to keep the trespassers of the land and to generally monitor what is taking place in the area. I will most likely pass on every buck I see and instead, shoot them with a video camera since I would much rather hunt and kill them with a bow (more challenging and satisfying).

“Not much for gun hunting ...” except over a bait pile just off the house ... “Not much of a challenge ...” if you use bait ....” ... to keep the trespassers off the land ....” You know, like wardens and such ....

Re: 2012 Gun Season Log
by Retch Crabtree » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 pm
I shot a buck opening morning and a doe on Friday after thanksgiving. Both were in the freezer the next day. Canned 19 pints of venison. It was like every other gun deer season, go out and shoot two deer for the freezer then wait for the bowhunting to get better after the smoke pole guys get done.

So glad you “killed” a buck – a spike – over bait and called that sportsman-type hunting.

So long loser ...
One day my ship will come in!! My luck, I'll be at the airport.

BCD

Postby BCD » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:07 pm

This is the same guy that posts on some sites that he won't shoot anything less than a 200 incher with the bow, and yet he has to break the law by sitting over an illegal cornpile on opening day to even get a spike with the gun....... He is beyond warped and beyond dishonest. There are major character and integrity issues here. He is also the same guy who wrote inaccurate information in the Wisconsin Outdoor News a while back to the point where the editors wrote publicly to correct his inaccuracies.

bullwinkle

Postby bullwinkle » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:34 pm

You know a good country song writer could make a song about Retch. You know, the life he has on the forums versus what he faces every day. The world he dreams of vs the one he lives.

I am sorry, I need to let this go. I really enjoy most people on these forum. I try to express my opinion at the same time being open to others ideas - that's value of the forum - learn from each other. Retch rubbed me big time wrong. It is funny how it might take some time but the true character of a man typically show itself eventually.

We don't need any more of the multipe Retches in this group and maybe Dan will get his wish and the forum will get more use - we've got some big issues to discuss like what's the DNR going to implement from the Dr Czar's report in 2013, CWD is expanding big time, wolves/coyotes are out of control, etc

Chainsaw

Postby Chainsaw » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:08 pm

BCD wrote:Ron is a complete embarassment to the WBA. He is very pompous and dishonest and has no place in any type of leadership role.

Personally I think the WBA is a complete embarrassment to Wisconsin. Any group whose sole goal appears to be keeping other hunters out of the woods during the rut thru polical lobbying is despicable in my limited feeble comprehension, and WBA if the hunting boot fits, wear it.

As far as Kulas goes, he did wrong, he admitted to it in his own peculiar way, was cited and plead guilty, so be it. While I didn't really like his political activism, he made a mistake and the embarrasment from it will be worse than any sentence a court can levy on him.

JMB22

Postby JMB22 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 am

BCD wrote:Ron is a complete embarassment to the WBA. He is very pompous and dishonest and has no place in any type of leadership role.

Yep! He has single handedly made my mind up not to renew my 6 year membership to the WBA. Congratulations Ron, Rancid, Retch, Wilmer or whatever your name will be in the future...amazing.

Les Welch

Postby Les Welch » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:15 pm

Looks like ol Retch made front page of Wisconsin Outdoor News........great job buddy :)

X Factor

Postby X Factor » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Whoooooop there it is! Also found some real interesting comments on Michigan Sportsman including where in 2008 he suggested a baiting fine of 2 grand and loss of hunt privileges for violators who bait. A good thread on Archery Talk going right now on this very topic..........

pickleguy

Postby pickleguy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:21 pm

In Summary a not as famous Ted Nugent!!!!!!
�If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.It is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved

PreviousNext

Return to Wisconsin