The truth about assault weapons.

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
kellory

The truth about assault weapons.

Postby kellory » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:26 am

Please take a minute and click on the link. The truth about assault weapons. I have also posted this in Off Topic.
Thank you .http://www.assaultweapon.info/
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Ohio farms

Re: The truth about assault weapons.

Postby Ohio farms » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:03 pm

I would hope that most here already know that, but the general public certainly could benefit from it. Thanks for digging it up and posting it.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

kellory

Postby kellory » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Ohio farms wrote:I would hope that most here already know that, but the general public certainly could benefit from it. Thanks for digging it up and posting it.

I had two reasons for posting this. First is for the visitors (of which this site has many) , second is to show what Fienstien is trying to take away from us.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:04 pm

EXCELLENT post kell!!!!
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Here's my version of this...for those with a shorter attention span.....
assault_sml.jpg
assault_sml.jpg (74.38 KiB) Viewed 731 times
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

TheWrathPrince

Postby TheWrathPrince » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:48 pm

great! by that it gives some insight about using assault weapons. Thanks for sharing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"A mastery of martial arts weapons cannot be done easily." - Bruce Lee

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Now, THESE are assault weapons! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... IZpCLvXsoM
This is a bi-yearly event.held in Kentucky. These weapons are all legal, full auto, in civilian hands. These require special permits, but can still be bought and sold today.You can even rent them at the range. Say hi to "Gunny" if you go! :D

Homunculi

Postby Homunculi » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:55 pm

would love to visit that show kellroy ... but i do not have time or the money to play there ...

found this though ... http://youtu.be/iGn4o1Lb6L0

the media went from handguns there were 4 found in the school and other reports that it was a shotgun in the trunk of the car ... and misreported that the AR-15 rifle was used ...

if he would have had the rifle some one in the school would have seen him coming in unless he had it under a trench coat
If I ain't huntin i ain't livin!!

hunting is not only skill but, being in the right place at the right time ...

gear:
tenpoint TITAN HLX
revelation 30" barrel 12G
Bear Encounter

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Yeah, I know, that show will be awesome. I can't afford it either, but I have talked with several who go twice a year. That is a lot of firepower to play with. Now as to your video clip, I think it should be mandatory for news broadcast to show day/date time stamps on screen in the actual broadcast. This is one of the early (and wrong ) broadcasts. At last count it was AR-15 and two 9 mill pistols went inside, and the AR was used to kill. One of the pistols was used to kill himself, when the cops showed up. The weapon found in the trunk was NOT an AR-15. Watch the video of the cops clearing rounds. they are working the side bolt lever. (AR-15's do not work this way) their bolt is on top and behind. Also watch as the rounds flip into the trunk. That weapon is a simi-auto 12ga. shotgun. You can see the shot shells fly. The problem with these web copied broadcasts is there is no continuity.and the labels simply show when they were posted, not when they were live. But thank you for posting it. :(

Return to General Discussions