Thanks

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
talkthewalk

Thanks

Postby talkthewalk » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 am

I want wish the best of this forum and its members
Last edited by talkthewalk on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mhouck06

Re: Another buck down with the Talk the Walk Call

Postby mhouck06 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:38 am

Thanks for the info,
Now I know to never buy this item..

why would you waste time posting this.

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Free advertising mhouch06, free advertising.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:54 am

Does it come in Scent Lock?
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

talkthewalk

Thanks

Postby talkthewalk » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:43 pm

I want to wish the best to this forum and its members and thanks.
Last edited by talkthewalk on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:00 pm

talkthewalk, you have posted 4 times and they are all sales posts. This is not your garage sale, nor a free ad site. You are spam. We work pretty hard to prevent spam here, If you wish to advertise here, you must see Big Ben FIRST. You can reach him here at: E-mail me at Ben.Sobieck@fwmedia.com.

Follow the site rules or take a hike. :|
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Deebz

Postby Deebz » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:48 pm

heck if you're going to give them away free I'll take one. I like free stuff.
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

talkthewalk

Thanks

Postby talkthewalk » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Thanks for all your feedback and good luck this season.
Last edited by talkthewalk on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:23 pm

talkthewalk wrote:
kellory wrote:talkthewalk, you have posted 4 times and they are all sales posts. This is not your garage sale, nor a free ad site. You are spam. We work pretty hard to prevent spam here, If you wish to advertise here, you must see Big Ben FIRST. You can reach him here at: E-mail me at Ben.Sobieck@fwmedia.com.

Follow the site rules or take a hike. :|

Look this isn't all about sales to me! Teaching a new and effective way to call white tails to the guys that want to learn is what I like about it. When someone emails me on how my call got his 13 year old son his first bow kill buck, that's what is all about. I'm sorry I don't post as much as you guys would like but I am 42 and have a 4 year old son, work 40 to 50hs per its a tough balance family, work, hunting and now my call. I love my son more than anything so he gets my attention first. If your a father I'm sure you understand. So I don't think this is spam, posting a thread about my call and concept in a moterate form with out over load, is that really all that bad. As far as contribution, developing a new and exciting way to call white tails in that works and teaching it to those that want to learn is preaty good not just for this forum but for the entire bow hunting community. And if you none of you want to talk about this new concept then I'll stop right now! But to prove I'm not a bad guy I'll give 5 calls to the guys that your own member suggest and the 5 with the most suggestions will get a call for free no strings attached, to do with what they please. That way your own members might be able to teach this to another! Let me know I'll be around and thanks.

And I though I had selective hearing.....Correction: this is ALL you talk about. See Big Ben first. You would need his approval anyways.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

hot tamale

Postby hot tamale » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:16 pm

wait hold on here.
I'll take one of em. I've tried some different stuff while fishing ie. singing a certain song to catch a walley, even put a hook on my daughters barbie for musky n accidentally caught a northern.
why not try crunching something in? Could I just eat popcorn though? I could crunch in time. maybe crunch n munch-that crunches a little louder and i get to fill my belly.

I could see using it in a calling sequence as in doing some rattling, this talk the walk, rattle some more, throw a grunt n wheeze in.
I have also seen sooooo many difficult things tried in the woods that many times its the dumbest idea and the most simplistic that get's the job done--along with scouting and patience.

so i'll take one and give you an honest answer of if it works. i'll video myself with it, and see what it brings in. If you're game to give some for field testing and review, then I'll do it.
Just remember, I will say what I think. if it works or if it's not the best.
And for future use, just remember, this is spam, no matter how you present it. it's like free advertising.

So? field test for free??? let me know

Next

Return to Archery and Bowhunting