Thanks

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
talkthewalk

Thanks

Postby talkthewalk » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Thanks for all your feedback and good luck everyone in the 2013 season.
Last edited by talkthewalk on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

talkthewalk

Thanks

Postby talkthewalk » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Thanks and good luck everyone.
Last edited by talkthewalk on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kellory

Re: Another buck down with the Talk the Walk Call

Postby kellory » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:09 am

talkthewalk wrote:
Deebz wrote:heck if you're going to give them away free I'll take one. I like free stuff.

Ok, you are the second of five. As I asked the first please watch the how, when, and were video's on my site they will help. I don't know how much you hunt but all I ask is you tell me and this forum how gmy call did for you! e-mail me your mailing info to valwjr@yahoo.com and your call will be on it's way. THANK YOU. Please make sure you give me your user name from deer and deer hunting so I know who you are.

VALENTINE

I called you out for spam, and I will not profit from it. To do so would be hypocritical. but understand, this is spam. And this site was overrun with spam, so the powers that be rely on us to point out spam. Please find another subject to discuss.

(edited to clean up a phone post)
Last edited by kellory on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

talkthewalk

Thanks

Postby talkthewalk » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:45 am

Thanks and good luck in the 2013 season
Last edited by talkthewalk on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:18 am

This does appear to violate the guidelines on multiple counts. I think at the very least "talk" needs to contact Ben.

The deeranddeerhunting.com forum is not the place to advertise, market or promote your business or service. These types of posts, known as spam, are not permitted and will be deleted by the Deer & Deer Hunting administrators.

Those interested in advertising with D&DH should contact me at Ben.Sobieck@fwmedia.com.

As this is a large forum, I need help from forum members to police for spam. Don't hesitate to contact me at Ben.Sobieck@fwmedia.com to report violations of this forum's spam policy.
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

talkthewalk

Thank you

Postby talkthewalk » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 am

Thanks and good luck in the 2013 season
Last edited by talkthewalk on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hot tamale

Postby hot tamale » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:42 am

I got my call sometime last week. Not exactly sure when as I don't get the mail every day.
I opened the product and it looks and sounds exactly like what is on the video.
I have to say, I am somewhat excited to try something that very few people out there have. If it works it's a gold mine.
If not, well, then it wont hurt any more than all the things I've bought over the years that just collect dust in my garage.

I will give an honest opinion of it as I use it throughout the year. That's what I told the guy. I have to be honest if I am going to endorse
anything. hopefully I can capture using it on camera. I am new to the camera with hunting stuff so we'll see how that part goes.

hot tamale

Deebz

Postby Deebz » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:18 am

I also received the call. I hadn't watched the videos until after I received the call, and my first impression of just looking at the call was honestly one of a lot of skepticism. I have a better understanding of the purpose and design after watching the videos on the website, and I can see how the sound it makes is very similar to deer footsteps. A lot of my treestands are very minimal, and the call is sort of big, maybe the size of a small loaf of bread. I can see it making noise unintentionally if I lean against it or if it blows around, so that is something to think about when sitting in stand. It's very very light, so I don't see any negatives as far as weight goes to hanging it off my pack on the walk in. (I usually walk in at least a mile to my stands)

Gotta bide my time for about 7 more months to see how it performs in the field.
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

talkthewalk

Thank you

Postby talkthewalk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:56 pm

I want to say thank you to the members of this forum and wish everyone good luck in the 2013 season.
Last edited by talkthewalk on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kellory

Postby kellory » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Until you clear it with Ben, no. :|
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Previous

Return to Archery and Bowhunting