camera problems

dominantbuckhunter32

camera problems

Postby dominantbuckhunter32 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Does anyone have problems with there Leupold picture viewer?youd think because of the price tag on this thing it wouldnt be giving problems!i have so alot of problems with it lately that arent doing me any good.
Live.Hunt.Breathe.

charlie 01

Re: camera problems

Postby charlie 01 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:14 pm

How old is it? Can you take it back? I don't remember what brand it was, but I bought one and did not care for it and it's complications and returned it. I just have several extra SD cards and a camera to read it if I want or just read them in my laptop.
never say never
patience is the companion of wisdom

dominantbuckhunter32

Postby dominantbuckhunter32 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 pm

they never got back to me , i bought it for 400$ and the camera works great but the picture viewer erased my sd card i had sitting on a tree in a corn field in the rut and it deleted 60 pictures and i was beyond mad , i called them...20 minute wait , and they said theyd call and never did i have tried again since , the wait just is not tolerable , it just makes me really mad those boneheads didnt get back.the picture viewer is horrible soo i recommend highly for you to never buy one it comes with the camera , but its junk,
Live.Hunt.Breathe.

charlie 01

Postby charlie 01 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:00 pm

That is a shame to have an SD card wiped out. All that work and money and antisipation for naught. You should keep after them. Being persistant and annouying usually gets to them. Return it for refund or at least a replacement.
never say never
patience is the companion of wisdom

Return to Scouting Cameras