Where'd Everybody Go?

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Woods Walker

Where'd Everybody Go?

Postby Woods Walker » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:05 pm

This place is like a ghost town! It's to the point where I'm actually READING the spam threads! :o
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Ohio farms

Re: Where'd Everybody Go?

Postby Ohio farms » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:40 am

I think that it's that lull period Woods. Personally, my password is not being excepted, so every time that I want to log in I have to click on "lost my password, pick a new one then it lets me on. The next time I have to do it all over again...frustrating. Do you have to re-log in every time that you go on line? Didn't think that it used to be that way. I might be my fault, but I can't seem to figure out what is going on.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Wanderer

Postby Wanderer » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:44 am

I used to log in everyday and sort through one or two pages of posts. Now ,it seems, there's only three or four posts every couple of days. And where did Doe eyed go? And Squirrel Hawker. Were they all abducted?

unclebuck

Postby unclebuck » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 am

There should be a box u can check that says "remember me" or something of the sort, so you don't have to sign in all the time. The weather has been so terrible here in Wisconsin I may be getting the seasonal depression thing. Turkey hunting next Wednesday though!!!!

Deebz

Postby Deebz » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 am

Definitely slowed down here on the forum...

It's that busy time of year for people though. I know my life gets crazy in the spring with high school baseball going full swing, AND my wife and I direct our school musical. I have a lot of 14-15 hour days, and it feels like I'm playing catch-up all day long when I'm trying to teach.

I've about had it with this weather too! I'm starting to worry about my wife's ground blind. I'm thinking I should have gone and pulled it out away from the creek last Sunday when it was nice!
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

croz2173

Postby croz2173 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:26 am

I think everyone is out looking for ammo.

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:36 am

Been trying to find a Turkey to shoot! Finally heard a couple of gobblers last Sat. AM. but they were across the road from my place and I can't hunt there. Funny thing, they didn't answer the slate call or the box call. I finally heard 'em after I used the diaphragm call, and I sound terrible with them! This is another one of those seasons where folks aren't seeing, hearing, or killing any birds for some reason. I'm thinking it has something to do with all of the rain we've had.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Hmmm....I'm not having any trouble getting on at all, and I don't have to log in either.

Of course, I DID contribute to "The Ben Fund".....no checks or credit cards, cash only of course....

Didn't you all do the same??? :mrgreen:
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

1-GTOHunter

Postby 1-GTOHunter » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi Guys.....I've been busy with making Salt/Mineral Licks,planting Food Plots,Turkey Season and running my trail cameras......working,mushroom hunting working on the yard etc etc! The list goes on and dodging all these Spring Storms too....Hi Everyone,from Stormy Southeast Missouri! :mrgreen:
Last edited by 1-GTOHunter on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unclebuck

Postby unclebuck » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:36 pm

I'm still seeing groups of Turkey together...even Tom's. Usually they are split up by this time of year. Not sure what the deal is.

Next

Return to General Discussions