Show Casting!

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
facetoface

Show Casting!

Postby facetoface » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Hello.

A new reality show is now

Woods Walker

Re: Show Casting!

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 pm

This garbage is what passes for entertainment now on TV. It's no wonder why the Muslim world hates us so much.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Deebz

Postby Deebz » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:38 pm

This kind of crap is definitely one of the contributing factors to the overall moral decay that our society is experiencing. I'm not that old, but I can remember when the shows on tv were about family values and actually contributing to society. Now all we get is shows that glorify getting wasted and seeing how much stupid stuff they can do without killing themselves, or glorifying how awesome it is to be 16 and pregnant...

all this is aside from the fact that the OP is spamming dbag...
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." ~Fred Bear

kellory

Postby kellory » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Considering the fact, that my Great grandfather was shot off a fence by his best friend, as the result of a lying woman, I think I'll pass, on the show and the opportunity to express how utterly useless such feuds are. The Hatfields and the McCoys of this world serve little purpose, other than as a bad example to others.
Perhaps you could do something a bit more useful, such as an expose on the manner and scope of all the Executive Orders, Czars (not a job title in my Constitution) Political Appointments that don't pass the smell test, and failed incentive programs for the Economy and numerous Green Energy projects, that have produced very little in the way of results, except large bills at the Tax payer's expense. Followed by the continuing attacks on the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights (You know, that Oath of Office, That all elected Officials must swear to obey and PROTECT the Constitution, right before they violate it?)

Or you could see why immigrants coming to this country are told of their Rights in their "welcome to America package" , but for some strange reason, their introduction paperwork highlights the First amendment, then skips to the Fifth amendment? (we have a few in there that seem to be missing guys) You might even get someone to explain what those Rights really mean.

You could look into why our guns are protected by the Second Amendment, but NOT our ammo? Or why the DHS has purchased enough ammo to shoot every human being in the entire country 10 times over, yet want to reduce clips and mags to 7 rounds? That seems like poor planning......

As for feuds, the only one I can see spoiling for a fight, seems to be Obama, as he has now sign the control of imported guns and ammo to the UN. This means that those with foreign made weapons and ammo may not be able to get new guns, repair parts, or the ammo to feed them, in the future. (another of those overused EO's) In fact, the only stimulus program that has actually worked, seems to be the gun industry. (driven by fear and greed)

You might even start a campaign to repeal the "War Powers Act," since it allows the President to work around Congress and the checks and balances that our Constitutions guarantees, do not truly work as long as that ACT is in effect. (It seems there is only one man who can decide to turn off the war powers act as it is now written, and that is the president himself. You may notice, he has not seen fit to limit his own power to what the Founding Fathers allowed him)

You could do a number of much more useful things with your time, money, and timeslot. i would suggest you find something worthy of the effort.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:41 am

and the person could not peddle his wares on the DDH site
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Return to Off Topic