Millennium Tripod T100 stand

Have you ever fallen? Share your story ... it might save someone else's life!
HuntingFool94

Millennium Tripod T100 stand

Postby HuntingFool94 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone owns / uses the Millennium T100 tripod stand? It costs $400 but at 36lbs is the lightest I have seen and I am thinking about purchasing as I am getting tired of moving ladder stands from tree to tree to get better location for hunting.
Let me know your thoughts on this tripod stand.

Thanks!
"don't stink, don't move, don't make noise"

mark swimme

Re: Millennium Tripod T100 stand

Postby mark swimme » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:39 pm

I have not but we did buy a ladder stand the best we could buy at Bass pro and it was noisy , we could not move at all without it clanging . Which spoked several deer this year , we will not make the thin metal purchase again . It was steel and rusted badly this year .Hope this helps , this was our experience . We are looking at www.insulatedhuntingblinds.com has anyone looked at them .

kellory

Re: Millennium Tripod T100 stand

Postby kellory » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:08 pm

mark swimme wrote:I have not but we did buy a ladder stand the best we could buy at Bass pro and it was noisy , we could not move at all without it clanging . Which spoked several deer this year , we will not make the thin metal purchase again . It was steel and rusted badly this year .Hope this helps , this was our experience . We are looking at http://www.insulatedhuntingblinds.com has anyone looked at them .

Sorry Mark, but this (and the three other posts) are blatant spam. Your product looks ok, and should sell ok, but not here, and not free. There is no buy and sell section on this site. (Though, sometimes I think there should be).
If you wish to advertise here, you must see Big Ben first. You can reach his here at: E-mail me at Ben.Sobieck@fwmedia.com.

Then, and only then, can you advertise anything on this site. I wish you well with your project, but follow the rules please. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Return to Tree Stands