New Life Members of the NRA

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!

New Life Members of the NRA

Postby shaman » Wed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm

I just added Mooseboy and Angus to the roles of Life Membership in the NRA. They have a great deal going $1000 memberships are now only $300. Here's a link:

. ... ignID=ar15
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries of SW Bracken County, KY
Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

Everyday Hunter

Re: New Life Members of the NRA

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed May 08, 2013 6:21 pm

If anyone wants a life membership to the NRA, it's not gonna get any better. Jump on it. $300 is what I paid some time ago, and it was a special deal then.

When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Re: New Life Members of the NRA

Postby rthomas4 » Sun May 12, 2013 7:10 am

Yep, it was $300.00 when I became a Life Member in 2000. This past January I gave my 16 year old step- grandson (who I've raised since he was 3 months old) a Life Membership for his birthday. $300.00 is a major savings of $700.00 for a life time of benefits and helping to fight the battles. In my opinion, if anyone is a hunter or gun owner and isn't a member of the NRA, they should immediately sign up and join.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, , ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL still flying the Stars and Bars!

Return to General Discussions