New Life Members of the NRA

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
shaman

New Life Members of the NRA

Postby shaman » Wed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm

I just added Mooseboy and Angus to the roles of Life Membership in the NRA. They have a great deal going $1000 memberships are now only $300. Here's a link:

. https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ignID=ar15
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries of SW Bracken County, KY
Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

Everyday Hunter

Re: New Life Members of the NRA

Postby Everyday Hunter » Wed May 08, 2013 6:21 pm

If anyone wants a life membership to the NRA, it's not gonna get any better. Jump on it. $300 is what I paid some time ago, and it was a special deal then.

Steve.
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

rthomas4

Re: New Life Members of the NRA

Postby rthomas4 » Sun May 12, 2013 7:10 am

Yep, it was $300.00 when I became a Life Member in 2000. This past January I gave my 16 year old step- grandson (who I've raised since he was 3 months old) a Life Membership for his birthday. $300.00 is a major savings of $700.00 for a life time of benefits and helping to fight the battles. In my opinion, if anyone is a hunter or gun owner and isn't a member of the NRA, they should immediately sign up and join.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

Return to General Discussions