THINKING OF GOING ON MY FIRST HUNT WITH A OUTFITTER!

Planning a guided deer hunt? Looking for tips in choosing the best outfitter? Discuss options here.
metrx

Re: THINKING OF GOING ON MY FIRST HUNT WITH A OUTFITTER!

Postby metrx » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:32 pm

If your looking for a place to go that you wont spend a ton of money and still have a heck of a good chance to take home a good one.. Check here.. http://www.rushcreekoutfitters.net

I have hunted there the last 2 years and this past year I took 10 guys down and we killed 5 bucks at the end of October. Our biggest in the group was a 150" 8 point.

As an outfit last year they took 59 guys and killed 37 bucks. So dont let the price fool you. he has been in business for 4 years but he does it right. Operates on over 10,000 acres of private ground in Southern, IN.

dsconnell...you wrote the above. There is a Dan Connell to contact to book hunts with rush creek outfitters...guess thats you? Do you help run the place or are you a client???

Mooar Creek Outfitters

Postby Mooar Creek Outfitters » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:58 pm

If you haven't book a hunt with an outfitter yet, consider Mooar Creek Outfitters. We offer trophy whitetail, management hunts, and doe hunts. We also have a high quality hunt for desert mule deer, elk and aoudad in far west Texas on MLD property. Visit my website at www.mooarcreekoutfitters.com for information about the hunting opportunities with Mooar Creek Outfitters.

Mike Molter
Mooar Creek Outfitters
www.mooarcreekoutfitters.com
mooar_creek@yahoo.com
(325)207-3088

whitetail slayer

Postby whitetail slayer » Thu May 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Try locknload outfitting in Alberta Canada pm me for more info

TkWoodsmen

Postby TkWoodsmen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:41 am

I do realize that this is an older thread, but for those are looking for the same thing....Try Hunts End Deer Ranch in Wisconsin. I am one happy customer and go up their every chance I get! Great prices, great host, and amazing hunting land. Plus the deer are more wild than average pen deer which really adds to the experience, they are also not released right before the hunt like many outfitters do. No ear tags, no leashes!

SpringCreek

Postby SpringCreek » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Northwest Kansas 6000+ private acres to hunt with lodging up to 7 in you group. We have lots of whitetail and mule deer. No guide needed deer are everywhere! Our properties are rarely hunted and no one is allowed but the party scheduled. Wooded acres, moving water, crop and pasture land. Also available for turkey, pheasant and quail. Very reasonable prices!! Comfortable lodging for your party. Contact for more information and rates. Springcreekguesthouse@yahoo.com

VT Outfitter

Postby VT Outfitter » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Whitetail Strategies Guide Service in Vermont offers fully guided archery whitetail hunting as well as black powder whitetail hunts and much, much more. My rates are very affordable and we are very experienced with the skills to provide an awesome deer hunt for beginner hunters. There is great lodging and meals at very low cost and hosted at a historical mansion. The views of the Adirondack & Green Mountains are spectacular here in Vermont while on your hunt. Whitetail Strategies Guide Service is a very personalized hunting outfitter and guide service, often been described as "like hunting with an old friend you have never met". I still have hunts available for the 2014 season. Go to www.whitetailstrategies.net to view my web site and use the contact button if you have any questions or to book a hunt for this fall.

Whitetail Strategies Guide Service
Fred Scott Owner/Head Guide

Previous

Return to Guides & Outfitters