London terrorist attack

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Sailfish

Re: London terrorist attack

Postby Sailfish » Tue May 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Deebz wrote:I cannot agree that ALL Muslims are either actively killing infidels or simply biding their time. There are MILLIONS of people who are Muslim merely because that's the religion they were born into. These people for the most part just want to live their lives in the best way they possibly can. ...

I think your correct for the most part.
However, the Koran does often cite killing as a manner of defense. Kill those who trespass, and other type notations.
So on the surface it does say its ok to kill. I don't beleive the jew or christian bible mention killing as an OK thing very often.
I could easily see after a few short generations of today, millions upon millions of that youth buying into this its ok to kill by whatever means those that trespass, being misled by the term "trespass". its not a far stretch to think there literally could be MILLIONS "biding their time"
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

kellory

Postby kellory » Tue May 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Last Updated on: December 24, 2012

Ridding the world of Muslims, would remove roughly 1 in 4 from the face of the earth, not counting the dead from our side.
It would involve attacking more than 40 countries, and a few of the countries on that list have nukes of their own.
It is the World's second largest religion.
It may involve a glass parking lot in the sandbox, but there would be a matching one here. No one has that many cars.
I will leave thoughts of thermonuclear war and war crimes here with with you both, and walk away from this discussion.
I've said my 2cents worth. and after taxes, that's about all that's left of my dollar. i will not waste anymore cents/sense on a discussion going nowhere.
world-top-ten-countries-with-largest-muslim-populations-map.jpg
world-top-ten-countries-with-largest-muslim-populations-map.jpg (79.12 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Wed May 29, 2013 7:33 am

I wonder if there is some sort of commonality amongst that strip of countries?
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

kellory

Postby kellory » Wed May 29, 2013 8:13 am

Sailfish wrote:I wonder if there is some sort of commonality amongst that strip of countries?

Why yes, it is where most Muslims live, duh.;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Fri May 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Every Time I see a post like this it is like slowly driving by a car crash or train wreck. Shockingly curious and unbelievable all in one.
How is it that the human race in general can't retain enough history in their brains to not make such blanket statements?
Holy wars.... gosh just ask the Catholics and Protesants....The Irish would have something to say about that...Then you have the Crusades where the Catholics went after the Muslims and then expanded their fight...
Lets see the whole premise of this country was for religious freedom...but you couldn't tell that from the Protestant Puritans, whom orchestrated the Salem Witch hunts...Oh yes the Jews...well they have been persecuted and they have been the persecutors in history.
Yep all the native ppl in this country were considered heathens for their religious beliefs ...by the ppl that came here to gain religious freedom...

Think about what a great world we could have if humans could just believe in good and evil...
a higher power that watches over us. A after life where we are rewarded for our good deeds and actions toward one another while on Earth or punished for our bad behavior while here....Throw religious doctrines out ...they have been the root cause/scape goat for way too many wars.
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:07 am

What you say is true Badgie, and Christians and this country certainly do not have an unsullied past. But at least the vast majority of our sins are in the past! We have evolved and are evolving. Islam for the most part is still stuck in the middle ages. In this day and age ANY religion that does to it's women and Muslims of different factions what Islam does is a true mark of it's backwardness.

I could post photos of what Islam TODAY has done to it's people, but I won't.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:05 am

Do you know what connects all "major" religions save Buddhism? The Arch Angel Gabriel and corruption...mans innate need for power and control which flows like a stream corrupting the original premise of religious intent.

Islam is not backwards...it is corrupted and it is calculating in the use of control....It is a society of humans with a large gender fear

As I said throw out religious doctrine and go to the basic principal of good /evil and the consequences/rewards in being one or the other, though humans would need to be able to look at each other on a level playing field from the get go...hhhmmmm :|
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 am

As far as Muslims go, I'll stand by my opinion that we should kill 'em all and let their Allah sort 'em out!!!!!!!!!! I have yet to encounter one I'd turn my back on!

But, then again, as an agnostic, I've never met too many Christians that I truly trust, either...........especially if they have Reverend in front of or after their names!!!!!!!!!
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

Previous

Return to Off Topic