Wouldn't you expect it...

Dan Salmon

Re: Wouldn't you expect it...

Postby Dan Salmon » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Where are your facts? Back up, with numbers, the claim that landowners were all running to public land to fill antlerless tags.

Not saying it didn't happen, but who has proved that it did? Where are the numbers?

What happens when these same hunters still don't see a deer and have nothing else to blame? What's going to get changed then? Are we hunting or watching deer in WI?

Did it happen with firearms? Yes.

Why? Because the DNR was trying to thin the herd quickly and no matter how many bow hunters they put out in the woods for no matter how long, would have be able to get the results that firearms hunters would.

Some hunters (gun & bow) didn't/don't like herd reduction policy, so what do they do? Run to politicians to make changes. Who happens to be one of the groups running to politicians? WBH among others. Who happened to have one of the largest diarrhea of the mouth advocates before he got caught violating? WBH. Who's President is in the sporting newspapers in the state whining when they don't get exactly what they want? WBH.

So everyone wants what is good for themselves, but it's only okay for the ones that are organized and represent <1% of the hunting population to make all the rules or have an opinion or make my way or the highway demands?

Regulations are not the answer.

wilmer thrun

Postby wilmer thrun » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:23 am

LOL theres that non (anti) bowhunter tripe we have come to know and roll our eyes at. :roll:

The mean bowhunters are getting their way (in your eyes) :lol:

kellory

Postby kellory » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:19 am

Dan, I made no inflammatory statements about any group of people. You did. If you wish to know the truth about private land hunters on public land, you can do the legwork. Just compare deer taken on public and private. You still have to register every kill, and how taken (at least you do here) and it should be available with a freedom of information act request. Then correlate your data, . That is not very hard to do.
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

wilmer thrun

Postby wilmer thrun » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:03 pm

I suggest Dan will drop this rather than trying to prove there is some sort of organized bowhunter scheme afoot since even he knows there is no such thing and he is not faring very well in thread. He hopes to manufacture a scandal where non exists and people called him on it. :lol:

Dan Salmon

Postby Dan Salmon » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:46 am

Not going to drop it. There is no data dispelling what I have stated, therefore it isn't wrong. If anyone should understand this it would be Wilmer, just keep spouting your version of the truth whether or not there is any factual backing to it. It has been the strategy from the get go.

wilmer thrun

Postby wilmer thrun » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:41 am

LOL, you try and fail at manufacturing a scandal and then say there is no proof that your false claim is false. LOL Its not on us to prove your bogus scandal is bogus (it bogusness speaks for itself) its on you to prove what you claim. You haven’t and cant but thus far have hung your hat on this:

“ I said so, so it must be true.”

Quit while your way behind. Or actually provide something of substance. The teams are made up of gun hunters and some of the members are also bowhunters yet you hope to pass off some sort of scheme in which the smaller number of bowhunters (who happen to also be gun hunters) are somehow so powerful that they have rolled over the greater number of gun hunters to screw them over yet nothing you have provided supports your baseless claim other than you as a non (and anti) bowhunter wishing it were true.

Your preamble tries (and fails) to lay some sort of blame at “Bowhunters groups” when you posted:

“Wouldn't have expected anything less from the bow hunters groups.”

Please explain the means in which the “bow hunters groups” pulled this off (or what it is you claim they pulled off) Who are these bowhunter groups? How are they represented on these teams? How many of them are members of these teams? You know, the minimal basics of proof somebody should have to supply as proof that what they claim is factual. So far you have supplied nothing except your desire to wish it were so.

Fail.

Dan you would have been better off simply posting what you really wanted to say so I will post it for you. You really meant to say “ I am not a bowhunter, I don’t care for bowhunters and I will take to the web to make up tales about bowhunters to cast them in a negative light even if its not true and I will hope nobody calls me on it because Im just making stuff up. I hate those bowhunters”
:evil:

Dan Salmon

Postby Dan Salmon » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Ron,

The one thing that you will never do is speak for me.

Try as you might, Poacher.

That, I have proof of. ;)

wilmer thrun

Postby wilmer thrun » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:00 am

Dan, will you be providing any sort of substance to your manufactured claim or are you over this now and got this latest anti-bowhunter tantrum out of your system? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should realy try bowhunting. I think you would like it. Expand your hunting horizons and days afield. Then you will have at a least a basic understanding of that which you rail against. ;)

Previous

Return to Wisconsin