Vote for a real hunter

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
lkn2fish

Vote for a real hunter

Postby lkn2fish » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:02 am

Hi guys!
I entered my wife, a Michigan hunter, into The Sportsman Channel Nosler's Big Shot contest and she placed in the finalists! Can you spread the word to

Vote for Amelia B. #9 at http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/n...away.php?ID=72 and enter to win an HDTV Theater Package! Voting ends Aug. 7 and is announced Aug.10 at 8PM ET. Vote Amelia B. #9 and win!

You can post on FB if you want. Thanks!

kellory

Re: Vote for a real hunter

Postby kellory » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:18 am

Congrats to your wife, on what she has earned. Let's see how far she can go on her own ability. :|
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:19 am

I'm not trying to be rude or make a snide comment here; but, what exactly makes her a "real hunter" by your definition? Most of us here are also real hunters, even if we don't hunt the same way and use the same methods that you and your wife use to fit your definition.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:34 am

"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

lkn2fish

Postby lkn2fish » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Sailfish wrote:Image

Sailfish

LOL I was thinking the same thing!!!

lkn2fish

Return to Off Topic