Public land hunting.

The latest from Deer & Deer Hunting Television and Versus Network!
wisbowhntr

Public land hunting.

Postby wisbowhntr » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Guys I love watching your shows and reading your magazine . But I am one of many bow hunters here in Wisconsin that has to hunt mostly on public,MFL(managed forest land), and FCL(forest crop law land) land here in Wisconsin.It seems your shows and magazines cater more to people that have their own land so what about us hunters that have to hunt public lands.Would love to see more info on this

Thanks ,
Kevin Mueller
wisbowhntr

wisbowhntr

Re: Public land hunting.

Postby wisbowhntr » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Guess no one from D&DH are going to respond to me about this subject.

Schmidt

Postby Schmidt » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:53 am

Thanks for the tips. We do try to include a lot of info from guys who hunt public land. Especially guys like John Ozoga and John Eberhart. Steve Bartylla also provides tips from time to time, as he has hunted a lot of public land in central WI over by Marshfield and the northern areas up beyond Park Falls. But we will try to include more in the years ahead. Good hunting! Dan Schmidt

wisbowhntr

Postby wisbowhntr » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Dan thanks for the reply. I will be waiting to see this type of info coming from you guys in the future. :D 8-)

Kevin Mueller

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:34 am

wisbowhntr wrote:Dan thanks for the reply. I will be waiting to see this type of info coming from you guys in the future. :D 8-)

Kevin Mueller

Kevin, seems almost every issue of DDH has an article from John Eberhart as Dan mentioned he's a regular. John's proven methods of success are largely from public lands. Look for his articles and when you read them you can be confident in what he says and does will apply to you on public lands. Also go to the DDH and jump on the DVD set (Think its on sale right now) Bow Hunting pressured whitetails, its a WEALTH of good info.

http://www.shopdeerhunting.com/catalogs ... q=eberhart

Brief interview
http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/featu ... -show-2013
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

richdevlin761

Postby richdevlin761 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:35 am

We do try to include a lot of info from guys who hunt public land. Especially guys like John Ozoga and John Eberhart. Steve Bartylla also provides tips from time to time, as he has hunted a lot of public land in central WI over by Marshfield and the northern areas up beyond Park Falls.

Return to Deer & Deer Hunting TV