PSE STINGER

Bowhunting experiences, the best way to tune a bow -- share your knowledge here!
CabinOutdoors

PSE STINGER

Postby CabinOutdoors » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Hey guys! I was wondering if anybody uses a PSE Stinger or know any info about it? I just bought one and like it so far! Please let me know what you think.

Retranger

Re: PSE STINGER

Postby Retranger » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:15 am

I started bow hunting 3 years ago. After checking many bows I decided on the PSE, seemed to be the best for the money as I didn't want a real high end bow to start with. I have it set at 55 lbs and a 29 inch draw. I use the predator 200 carbon arrow and a 100 grain tip. Use the muzzy 3 blade for hunting. I have not harvested a deer yet but have enjoyed shooting it, just have not had one give me the opportunity yet. My son tried mine shortly after I made the purchase and he got one for himself and got a nice doe his first year. I now limit myself to 30 yds max. I have shot it from 40 but don't feel that comfortable at that range. Hoping this year my luck will change. I do manage to take a deer with the muzzle loader but would like to score once with the bow. :D :D
Doug

CabinOutdoors

Re: PSE STINGER

Postby CabinOutdoors » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Ok thank you very much! Yea right now I have it set at 48 pounds and 27 1/2 draw length using Easton Bloodline arrows 100 grain. My dad shot a doe with a shotgun last year but didnt go bowhunting. So hoepfully I can get one this year. If you would like to check out my Youtube channel please do! It is all about hunting and fishing, I plan to start putting up alot more videos now that hunting is starting. http://www.youtube.com/user/CabinOutdoors Theres the link, check it out!!

Stephen

Return to Archery and Bowhunting