Warning about Rich's Hunting Adventures

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Retranger

Re: Warning about Rich's Hunting Adventures

Postby Retranger » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:58 am

Where is he located in New York??
Doug

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:48 am

I wouldn't hunt in Colorado anyhow, after their gun control measures were passed. But, I'd be contacting every professional guide referral agency in the country and sic the BBB on his ass!
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

bamahuntnfool

Postby bamahuntnfool » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:26 pm

rthomas4 wrote:I wouldn't hunt in Colorado anyhow, after their gun control measures were passed. But, I'd be contacting every professional guide referral agency in the country and sic the BBB on his ass!

x2

huntrick

Postby huntrick » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Hi Im Rich Botta, Hunter Sled Reynolds booked a hunt with me. Let me explian to you what is really going on Sled and a group of 6 of his friends booked a trip with me in 2012 and in craig colorado and everyone tagged out. So he wanted to book a hunt in 2013 in Colorado again but with a different guide. So I recommended an outfitter in Trinidad Colorado and he said he didn’t want to go there, then I mentioned sand hills Nebraska,Montana,Utahan,Alberta,Saskatchewan Canada and Mexico and he said no to all of these. He wanted a hunt in craig clorado because he found out a friend was going with a different outfitter and just wanted his money back. We do not give refunds if we have the hunt you booked for. Well a few days later he started posting lies about me ( saying I don not have hunts for mule deer in the US) which I do many as mentioned above!! I also have outfiitters that will testify that we did have openings this fall for mule deer you may call them if you like I even had a hunt for him in Colorado in Trinidad. Sled went to all the forums and posted lies about me. In December. I sent sled a messege stating that I would refund him entirely the $2000 if he would stop the games and take all the posts down as they are not true. He did not respond instead he posted more lies about me !!! THE OFFER IS STILL THERE SLED IF YOU TAKE DOWN THE LIES YOU WROTE ABOUT ME ON ALL THE FORUMS I WILL SEND YOU A CHECK FOR $2000 OVERNIGHT!!! also what everyone does not realize here is that sled is a wealthy man he works in hollywood 2k is nothing for him he just wants to be a pain he actually told me he hired a kid to go online and talk bad about me all over the internet . Sled does not even know what he wrote!!!! and for everyone taking his side without evening know the whole story you should know your facts first and BTW when booking with me you speak with the outfitter before booking a hunt anyeways the outfitter wants to see if you a good match for him and if he is a match for you.. And for people saying why use a booking agent??? well what you do not know is all the time and money we spend going on horrible trips!!! getting scammed by outfitters losing over 20K ayear just so our clients can be happy and have a great hunt. We have been in business for over 12 years and as you see there are not many bad reviews online only the same 2 guys over and over again!!!!FUNNY THINGS ABOUT HAPPY CLIENTS THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK AFTER A HUNT THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU HEAR FROM ARE THE UNHAPPY ONES :). I WILL START GETTING MY OLD CLIENTS AND NEW CLIENTS TO START WRITING FORUMS ABOUT ME ON HOW GREAT MY HUNTS ARE I DESERVE THAT WITH ALL THE WORK I PUT IN. FEEL FREE TO TALK TO MY OUTFITTERS THEY WILL TESTIFY FOR ME , I SEND THEM MANY HAPPY HUNTERS. please feel free inbox me with questions or concerns im really disappointed how this turned out and would like to resolve this issue but its a 2way st here. Sled went on 30+sites and lied on all them be a man take everything down and I will send back your deposit!!!!
Rich

shaman

Postby shaman » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:24 am

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries of SW Bracken County, KY
Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

MZS

Postby MZS » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:41 am

Rich, if you want this to end, give the guy back his money, along with an apology (even if you do not think it is warranted - swallow your pride). Then, if he does not amend or add to what he posted, add your own note that you made things right (in a polite and humble manner). Then this will all end well and the controversy will be over.

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:56 am

Rich,
1) Why did it take 3 months for a reply?
2) If what HunterSled posted is false, then you have been the victim of libel, so you need to get an attorney and go after his ass, if what you say is true!!!!!!
3) If you don't believe you can sue him for libel, contact Courtney Love and ask her about her tweets and the decision of the court!!
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Shaman, is there butter on that popcorn?
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

shaman

Postby shaman » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:59 am

I dug this up from 2009. I thought it fit. My outdoor editor buddy said that if I saved everything for 8 years, I'd never have to write new material. I guess he's right.

The shaman sat with Pooh Bear on the grassy knoll, munching popcorn.

"What's going on?" asked the random odd deer hunter. That wasn't a very good description. Most deer hunters were odd, and a good number of them were fairly random, however, the shaman thought about it and decided it was a description that would suffice the situation.

"We're waiting for the pig wrestling. " said Pooh. "Oh please do come and join us."

"Who's on the card today?" asked the deer hunter.

"Who cares." said the shaman. "After they get down in that mud and roll around in it, it's hard to tell them apart."

"That's terrible!" said the deer hunter. "You should be picking sides."

"Why?" asked the shaman. "After they become indistinguishable from each other, it is fruitless to say who has the upper hand, or who is cheating. It's all just one gay mudbath, and I happen to like it. Popcorn?"

"No thanks." said the deer hunter. "I think you're disgusting."

"Suit yourself." said the shaman. "I've watched my best friends go wallow about down there. At some point, you just have to admit that it's ripping spectacle and let it go at that."

"But two of your friends fighting?. . . surely-"

"Stop calling me Shirley." said the shaman. "It's never two friends that fight. I hear they substitute a pig for one of them in order to make it more sporting."

"That's absurd."

"That makes for the best fight. Besides, that's why it's called pig wrestling. If there wasn't a pig involved, what would they call it?

"That's abusive to the pig. They should be reported to the authorities."

"Horsefeathers." said the shaman. "The pig loves it-- either way he wins."

"But . . . but . . . it's not . . . it's not Kosher!"

"I'm not going to get into that argument." said the shaman. "Under the circum. . . circum. . .(The shaman caught himself) under these conditions, that is an inappropriate choice of words. If you persist in this, I will have to challenge you to fight the pig. "

"What are you going to do?"

"Sit up here with Pooh Bear and munch my popcorn and laugh."

About this time Piglet arrived with a small pennant that read "SWINEPOWER! Go Pigskins!" He had on a raccoon coat and was singing the porcine fight song. It sounded like it had been lifted from somewhere, but the shaman could not pick it out:

"Love and honor to the wallow
our pig stye old and grand
Proudly we shall ever hail thee
Over all the land.

"Mud and squalor now we praise thee,
Sin, and drink and a lay
Will cure the cholic that besets thee
Forever and a day."

"ARRRGH! " yelled the random deer hunter as he stormed off."

"What's the matter with him," asked Pooh Bear?"

"Nothing a good steak and a lay wouldn't cure," right Piglet?

"Right you are!" said Piglet. "I didn't know you were a Pigskin fan! Did you attend PorkU?"

"No," said the shaman, "But I'm a huge fan. I just tended a couple of chicks in the dorms. I got my tickets for free that way-- kind of an inside job."

"Oh," said Piglet, not fully understanding.
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries of SW Bracken County, KY
Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

Sierra

Postby Sierra » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:08 am

Ohio farms wrote:Shaman, is there butter on that popcorn?

Shaman and Ohio, move over and share the popcorn. :-)
And then the moon, like to a silver bow new bent in Heaven

Next

Return to General Discussions