Surprising stat

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Ohio farms

Re: Surprising stat

Postby Ohio farms » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:38 am

Glad to see your presence here again msbadger. You have always shared your knowledge and opinions without the harsh tones that sometime occurs.
The spamming was terrible there for a while, but it seems to have calmed down a good deal over time. The entering of codes have helped that, so they are most likely a needed annoyance. Hope you decide to stay.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 am

Thanks Ohio, by the way even though there were some rather testy debates here in the past...the 40 pages of garbage was not addressed to this site. I hope to stay as well,but as I mentioned... when someone posts and then sees no responses..... it gives the feeling of "your input isn't needed here, or we can't bother to give you ideas on a subject. Even if a post is answered by one person most all subjects can be approached from different angles allowing for more information be it from experiences or gathered knowledge.
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:56 am

msbadger wrote: when someone posts and then sees no responses..... it gives the feeling of "your input isn't needed here, or we can't bother to give you ideas on a subject. Even if a post is answered by one person most all subjects can be approached from different angles allowing for more information be it from experiences or gathered knowledge.

Yea, I agree with that point wholeheartedly, although some controversial subjects have no give and take.
Glad to hear that the 40 pages of garbage were not ours...maybe 10 pages ;)
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

kellory

Postby kellory » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Welcome back, baggie. ;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

rthomas4

Postby rthomas4 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:59 pm

Ms. Badger, speaking of forum access and garbage, I noticed I haven't seen you on the NAHC board............along with many others who've not shown up over there. I don't post nearly as much as I used to over there, and some of the folks who have joined up on that site fall into the category of those whom most wish hadn't!!!!!!!!!
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Well I have stepped back on occasion...but they deleted me in their move and then I had a difficult time getting them to reinstall my membership. I also had to change my handle(growalot). I see there are not many responses to any ones posts there. It's to bad I liked the site and many ppl.
OK so the guys whom have known me over the years know I am quite honest, a bit blunt..surprise...lol I went to a site..see no mentioning names, I'm getting better. When I talked honestly and blunt about some subjects the name calling and character assassination began Lord it was nasty! Me being me stayed...posting tons of pics and pretty much ignoring the cyber bullies.I finally proved too many ppl knew me to be lying....there were some nice ppl and things calmed down. Strange, last year a bunch of guys relayed the same type of stories as I had 2 years earlier with a huge support. How things change.
Well my style of posting just bugged some, you guys know these stupid ....(dots) Really it makes me laugh. Well a few high mind ppl would not let it go..... then I was labled a 3rd grader told my posts were not welcome and young new members took their cue from older posters. So I just left. I don't look at how someone posts but the points they are trying to convey.Who am I to judge typing skills ,possible impediments, personal style? As long as I can glean a point or some knowledge. Lifes too short and I'm just another person trying to maneuver my way through as anyone else.
Romans 14:10
Romans 14:13
James 4:11
Luke 6:37

Previous

Return to Off Topic