Stolen Uzi, AK47, Spectre

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
joe251

Stolen Uzi, AK47, Spectre

Postby joe251 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:07 am

Stolen Uzi, AK47, Spectre Pistol
Flagler County Florida
www.savemyguns.com
Reward Offfered

We have been searching for 3 Stolen Semi-automatic firearms for a very long time. They are as follows:

AK47 Rifle
serial #P4710611

Mini Uzi Carbine
serial #MC01625

HC Spectre Pistol
serial #B6944

The weapons belong to a relative of mine who lives in Florida. He filed a police report and registered the guns in the NCIC police database. The guns disappeared from a trailer in the Mondex section of Flagler County Florida. Please tell people that you know. Ask them to do the same.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of these guns should call the police or sheriff immediately.

We will be greatful for any help that is given.

joe251 :evil:

rthomas4

Re: Stolen Uzi, AK47, Spectre

Postby rthomas4 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:21 pm

Good luck! When my wife died, punks broke into my house and lived in it for 3 days while we were in Michigan for her funeral. They stole 8 guns, 3 television sets, 2 VCRs, and even 2 cable boxes, along with knives, tools, and jewelry. They were caught after pawning one of my guns, which the sheriff's department tried to make me buy back from the pawn shop (after threatening a law suit, I got that one back). The damn punk that went to trial was the nephew of a deputy, so to make a long story short; even though he already had a criminal record he received a suspended sentence, and I never got any of my other possessions back, nor did I ever get the court order compensation. BTW, in SC there's a jail term guideline of 40 years per gun stolen. This little bastard and his buddies stole 8 guns while they cooked and ate my groceries and slept in our beds.

On a side note, I did catch up with one of 'em and put him in the hospital after I hit him 3 times and broke his nose a cheekbone and both jaws. I was going to kill the SOB, but my step daughters and one of their boy friends helped him get away before I could shoot him with the only gun they didn't steal.......only because it was in the car on the way to and from Michigan!!!!
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, QDMA, DU, NWTF, ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL for life.

Ohio farms

Postby Ohio farms » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Jeez...that's a horrible story rthomas. In hindsight it was probably best that you didn't have a gun. Life in jail is a long, long time. Again, sorry for your loss on all counts.
Keep life simple...if you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:05 am

horrible story.
Makes my stomach churn.
Sorry for you loss btw.
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

kiancorb

Postby kiancorb » Tue May 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Good luck finding your guns. I hope you find them and the scumbags that stole them.

Return to Off Topic