The Difference Between Your Dream and the Reality

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
rthomas4

Re: The Difference Between Your Dream and the Reality

Postby rthomas4 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:10 am

And now the Disney companies are all anti-gun and pro liberal, as well. I used to enjoy going to Disney World, but in the last few years if I go down to Orlando I go to Universal and never miss Sea World and the 'Gator Farm.
NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, The Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, , ASAdisabled sportsmens' alliance, EDH, and Proud SC redneck REBEL still flying the Stars and Bars!

danesdad

Re: The Difference Between Your Dream and the Reality

Postby danesdad » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 pm

kellory wrote:That may indeed be true, but Disney portrayed hunters as law breaking poachers (fox and the hound) incredibly bad shots (Bambie)trespassers (fox and hound) every time a hunter or trapper appears in a Disney film, he is a incompetent, waste ammo, poor shot, law breaking fool. He's lucky he doesn't shoot himself. (More than once). I think even beauty and the beast had a suited for Belle, who was big, brawny, pomp as ass who was a hunter.(thought the world revolved round himself,
Show me ANY Disney film where hunters are portrayed in a favorable light.
Disney was clearly anti-hunting.
No doubt about it.
Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

Previous

Return to Off Topic