deep in the woods

The latest from Deer & Deer Hunting Television and Versus Network!
dkbldr 1456

deep in the woods

Postby dkbldr 1456 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:47 pm

First I would like to say that D&DH is my favorite show. I can learn alot from watching it. I know I haven't seen them all, but I don't recall seeing much about deep in the woods hunting. I realize that farm and open country hunting is more photogenic and not as difficult (not to say it is easy) but there are alot of us out there that call it home. It seems when ever there is something on it they are always baiting. I wonder if you are going to do or have done some shows on deep woods hunting techniques. I hunt northern New York and it is rough country and tough to figure out. I know there are still some monsters up there and would like to learn how to get a leg up on them.

dkbldr 1456

Re: deep in the woods

Postby dkbldr 1456 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:36 pm

I guess no one at D&DH read my post in 3mo.

kellory

Postby kellory » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Actually, it has been read more than 300 times. ( you can see how many have viewed it.)
Sorry to have missed welcoming you to the forum, but it sometimes happens. (Not often though).
We have some other NY hunters, who may chime in, but I didn't really catch a question in your post, more of an introduction of sorts.
What can we help you with, today?;)
The only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker is observation. All the same data is present for both. The rest is understanding what you are seeing.

Retranger

Postby Retranger » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:59 am

dkbldr 1456 wrote: I hunt northern New York and it is rough country and tough to figure out.

Where in NY are you talking about :?: :?:
Doug

dkbldr 1456

Postby dkbldr 1456 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Question is, have there been any D&DH shows on hunting techniques for deep woods in mountain country. I hunt Warren, Essex and Hamilton counties in NY.

Return to Deer & Deer Hunting TV