Late Season Info

Lot to Learn 2

Late Season Info

Postby Lot to Learn 2 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Late season info is now available on IL DNR including maps of what counties are open. Some you can buy as many tags as you want, some only one(mine) and some are closed.  

Same as last year, you can use your unused tags as doe only during this time if you are in an open county. Season starts 12/31.  Now that is a New Years Party I can get involved in. Happy Hunting.

Quickdraw

RE: Late Season Info

Postby Quickdraw » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Good, bad, or indifferent!  I am in the CWD zone(Winnebago county) and I get to use my unfilled either sex tag for either sex.  But I also  plan on getting out this weekend with my bow!! 

Good luck Bro, fill us in on the monster you are after, and as always good luck!

buckwild

Postby buckwild » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Good luck this weekend Quickdraw.  I'm going out this weekend too.  Not so lucky w/the later winter permit.  Tried for site specific (lowden miller - then others) and struck out.  Now I figure my best chance to fill the freezer will be immediately, and with the bow (before late winter season).

Where are you in Winnebago?  I'm in Rockford.
Semper Fidelis!

Quickdraw

Postby Quickdraw » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:33 am

I am on the state line west of south beloit.

Good luck to you as well

Lot to Learn 2

Postby Lot to Learn 2 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:57 am

the monster still lives.  I am dying to get out with the bow but not working out. Can you believe the wife wants me to help out with the kids and stuff like that this time of year.  I must be spoiling her. 

Return to Illinois