OOPS!

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
Washburn

RE: OOPS!

Postby Washburn » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:49 am

Back in college one of my roommates was taking a girl (who I didn't like) to a fraternity dance. He bought her a fancy corsage and had it in our refrigerator. I applied a liberal dose of Tinks to the flower and put it back in the box. Needless to say my roommate's date wasn't very happy when he presented the corsage to her. I was a bad man in those days.

Washburn
"As the light grows dimmer and the trail begins to fade, my sweetest dreams are those of yesteryear, at deer camp."

Archery_NUT

Postby Archery_NUT » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:50 am

i have not done that before but i have a funny of my own.
i got a bottle of tinks 69 gel and my mom said that i stink so i made her take a wiff of that to show her that there is worse things in world that stink. well some of the tinks spilled on her shirt and so her shirt still has the essences of doe in estrous pee on it[:D]
bad day of hunting beats a good day of school or work anytime

passin through

Postby passin through » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:13 am

ORIGINAL: Washburn

Back in college one of my roommates was taking a girl (who I didn't like) to a fraternity dance. He bought her a fancy corsage and had it in our refrigerator. I applied a liberal dose of Tinks to the flower and put it back in the box. Needless to say my roommate's date wasn't very happy when he presented the corsage to her. I was a bad man in those days.

Washburn

Wash-- Cool!  I did about the same except my target was a guy who constantly made fun of Cowboys and Rednecks while I was getting my marketing degree.  He would not leave it alone, and then we came to vie for the interests of a certain young lady.  His habit of leaving the top down on his cute little convertible was too good to pass up.....1 full 2oz bottle of Tinks 69 on seats and carpet.  Wish I could say I got the girl but I didn't --- Neither did he though.

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:29 am

Yikes! I cant say Ive done that, but I can say I have spilled a little to much on my boots at times..lol
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

schlupis

Postby schlupis » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:09 am

Now thats funny I dont care who you are thats funny,, I mean sorry about your truck.LOL

vipermann7

Postby vipermann7 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:56 am

i got some doe pee in the pocket of my jacket once. had to throw the jacket away because i could never get the smell out, no matter how much I washed it.

Robert Rowland

Postby Robert Rowland » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:46 pm

ORIGINAL: ranwin33

Gotta ask - why'd you have an open bottle of doe pee on your dash?

Doesn't everyone leave their open doe pee on the dash?[:)]
A friend was hunting with me and he brought some film canisters and cotton balls.  I learned to put the scent on the cotton balls after you get out of the truck that day.

deerhunter713

Postby deerhunter713 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:14 pm

I've heard of "road hunters", but putting attractant on your truck is going to the extreme.
NRA Life Member

The Second Amendment should have been the First Amendment, because without the Second Amendment, there would be no other rights.

270.tomcat

Postby 270.tomcat » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 pm

PEE-YOO, I had a 4 oz. bottle of fox urine on the bench in my garage I don't know if mice chewed the top off but on a hot summer day avoid the garage !!! Happy hunting...
Deer Hunting is a privlilege, don't abuse it !!!

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Lord no but had a bottle open up in my pocket....I was one scared hunter walking back from my hunt.....drove in the drive one summer nite and just as my drivers window past the skunk in yard it sprayed.....barely missing open window...dang near dropped tranny throwing it in reverse to get away from the house fast enough to get out before we smelled like the back end of of the truck....went through alot of wht vinagar on that one ...then went out and shot the skunk 2 days later...[:@]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions