DEC. deer

deer/stalker

DEC. deer

Postby deer/stalker » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:07 am

is any one els out there bow hunting in the cold and snow having any luck tracking them

Patriot

RE: DEC. deer

Postby Patriot » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:51 am

I plan to hunt some evenings over Christmas time.  I've never hunted by following tracks.  Is that what you mean?
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

bkbowhunter08

Postby bkbowhunter08 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 pm

i love hunting late season if the weather is good the deer are easy to pattern and you can easily find the best used trails, i'm going out as much as possible from now until the end of the season.

deer/stalker

Postby deer/stalker » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:52 am

me to I just love hunting this time of year backin the late 80s and erly 90s I muzzle loaded must been were I got the bug for this time of year went down ye old the river yesterday 4" of snow found 2 BIG trials going in to the catail swamp heheheheehehehe the if the wind my favor to night (I love it when a plan comes together) I will be hunkerd down in this brush pile 24y to 1 trail and 33y to the other all I got to do is wait for tha doe! All my other  so called die hard deer hunters are pussys my hand gets cold the string hits my sleave my camo dont match and what ever els they can come up with I will let you know how it all works out   

Return to Minnesota