Nikon ProGear

fasteddie

Nikon ProGear

Postby fasteddie » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:01 pm

I had heard about some clothing called Nikon ProGear  Everything I had heard was positive . I checked out their site and ordered a micro-fleece jacket . The temperature today was 20 degrees . I put the Microfleece jacket on over a T-shirt with a Zip up sweatshirt as an outer layer . I was toasty warm even walking in the wind .
This micro-fleece stuff is nice . Not sure if I want to wear it hunting or keep it for other occasions . Check out their site ........

http://www.nikonprogear.com/
Semper Fi !

PrairieShadow

RE: Nikon ProGear

Postby PrairieShadow » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:19 am

The wife got a fleece from there as well, I wasnt expecting that much fleece for the $$$. Great gear and a great price.
Hunting isn't a matter of Life or Death
Its MUCH more important than that!

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:16 pm

i love my vest adds warmth without bulking up the arms,great for archery 
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

JPH

Postby JPH » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:32 am

I got a vest and a skull cap.

When they arrived I was disappointed b/c they were so thin. I did not see how they would be of any value.

Boy was I wrong! This was the coldest November I can remember and my vest and cap were on me every step of the way. I do not know how they manage to make something so thin, insulate so well.

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:01 am

I bought the Nikon HD Realtree Hardwoods camo hunting jacket, it's lined with duck dry, which was tested to be very warm, and completely water proof under extreme winter conditions!  The jacket has two larger hand warmer pockets, and two inside pockets. This jacket is going to complement my hunting gear perfectly, as another layer over my regular hunting jacket.  The craftsmanship is top notch too, and the quick service on the order was great! Nikon has another happy customer here!
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

Return to Clothing