Is Obama going to be able to take our guns away

Talk about the best guns and ammunition for deer hunting!
Woods Walker

RE: Is Obama going to be able to take our guns away

Postby Woods Walker » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:22 pm

LOL! An arrogrant doctor with a God complex! I know the breed well.

But I have my doubts about whether this person is acutally who he claims to be, as a halfway intelligent person (of whom most doctors are), would counter our arguments with data of his own, which he hasn't done, and probably CAN'T.  His word as a medical God should be taken as gospel, don't you know.
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Robert Rowland

Postby Robert Rowland » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:34 pm

Having an anti-gun president is bad enough, but what scares me is what might happen if some wacko takes out Obama. I could see Biden tucking his tail and leaving Pelosi to take the presidency. This could be even worse. Lets hope it doesn't happen and try to ride out the next four years without any big reasons for congress to push gun laws.

When the USSR invaded Afghanistan it prompted some private individuals in Afghanistan to produce some very fine guns with some very primitive equipment (by our standards). I could see this happening in the US if guns are banned.

dxthunter57

Postby dxthunter57 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:24 am

You can't own a hand gun in New York City either, so what? It's still no reason to beleive the sky is falling. Are you going to whine about it on this website for the next 4 years or are you going to do something about it?

you know im 17 ya i cant buy a pistiol
it doesnt matter if i can or not
im still gonna defend my right to own a gun
and if he takes away them he can take away all of our other guns

dxthunter57

Postby dxthunter57 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:44 am

RIGINAL: deerblaster

Wow. You guys just keep on going like the energizer bunny! You want my profile? 49 years old, ER doctor for 18 years, 22 year old son in Afganistan. My family has owned a ranch in Montana since 1942 and that is were we live. Happy now? My bright and wonderful staff of dedicated nurses and doctors are saddened by the comments made in this discussion. That's not to say that we haven't had great fun and many laughs reading them, but unlike all of you confederates, we're actually doing something constructive - saving lives. Witness terrible disease processes and auto accident injuries and it makes you pick your battles more carefully. Oh, by the way, did you know that women and blacks can vote now?

Sorry for the language guys
but one last thing umm if i had you as a doctor and i think i can say this for the other normal people in here
that if you were my doctor id rather be dead

deerblaster

Postby deerblaster » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:46 pm

I am always willing to admit when I'm wrong, and yes I have posted on other discussions. One was about a 16 year old boy who wanted a gun but his parent wouldn't let him have one. You'll be so proud of me to know what advise I gave him; I told him, screw them, it's his right to have a gun and to get a friend or their older brother or sister to buy it for him. Another was about whether or not hanging a deer improves the quality of the meat. Butchers have told me that beef and bison are the only animals that benefit from hanging/aging.

hunter480

Postby hunter480 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:51 pm

ORIGINAL: deerblaster

I am always willing to admit when I'm wrong, and yes I have posted on other discussions. One was about a 16 year old boy who wanted a gun but his parent wouldn't let him have one. You'll be so proud of me to know what advise I gave him; I told him, screw them, it's his right to have a gun and to get a friend or their older brother or sister to buy it for him. Another was about whether or not hanging a deer improves the quality of the meat. Butchers have told me that beef and bison are the only animals that benefit from hanging/aging.

I`m not quite certain what your point is with all this drivel. You might want to explain in some detail why you`re taken such a defensive stance.

saddletramp

Postby saddletramp » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:51 am

As has already been said above, no one no for sure what steps exactly He will Take. But for sure higher taxes on both guns and ammuniton are likely. Which is one reason I have been stocking up on brass, powder,primers, and bullets for the calibers I have reload dies for. I also started buying one box of factory ammo every week in different caliber before the prices go even higher. I started this last year. So I have plenty on hand right now and will continue to do so. Just in case. When it comes to taking our guns, that will be a different story altogether. "Gun's What Gun's?" " I don't have any guns." " I used to own some, but I sold them all at a yard sale when you guy's (big brother) said you were going to make me register them or take them away"

Saddletramp

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:52 pm

ORIGINAL: deerblaster

You can't own a hand gun in New York City either

Yes you can

Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:09 am

If they pass some of the Bills that are out , reloading might become illegal because of the push for serialized bullets .........
Gun shows might become a thing of the future because of proposed rules / regulations .
Gun Store owners might be required to have outrageous Insurance Coverage that could put them out of business .

They don't need to take our guns . All they have to do is take away the ammo , etc !

[font=arial]http://www.nypost.com/seven/02082009/sports/moresports/gun_law_bills_are_off_target_154033.htm[/font][/align]
Semper Fi !

saddletramp

Postby saddletramp » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:37 pm

exactly why I'm stocking up[;)] I  have enough powder,primers and bullets to last for at least the next ten years already! Illegal reloading i'm not worried about plenty of hiding places in the woods ! Be just like bootlegging except i"ll be selling ammo  LOl

PreviousNext

Return to Guns and Ammo