Mission Menace by Mathews

Patriot

RE: Mission Menace by Mathews

Postby Patriot » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:52 pm

I'd love to see her in the Photo Album next year with her first deer kill!  I can't wait!
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

carte

Postby carte » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 am

Hey Patriot, she will love that bow. I bought 1 for my boy---24draw---42lbs---500series arrows, 75gr tips, whisker rest, truglo 4pin sight ,loop and release. I did put limbsavers on the limbs, bow shoots smooth and quiet. It will surprise you as to just how quick it is too. The only problems he has had is grouping at 40 yards, but he is only 11,and this is just hes 3rd bow. I set the length to my draw with my arrow and was impressed. I think she will love it. Good luck to both of you. About the msrp my dealer wouldnt disclose that--because i bought 3 mathews off of him in the past 12 years, I got the menace for 230.00
Love thy children for they will choose your nursing home!

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:46 am

Thanks carte...and welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you got a good deal.  I'm distantly (somewhat) connected to the shop I bought mine at and got it for $269.

vipermann7

Postby vipermann7 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:01 am

congrats on getting the wife out in the woods. our kids are real young yet, if my wife hunted, it would mean less hunting for me, so i'm not sure yet i want my wife to hunt! I've tried, but to no avail. maybe next year. anyway, congrats again. and youre wife is hot, good job there.

Patriot

Postby Patriot » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:20 pm

ORIGINAL: vipermann7

congrats on getting the wife out in the woods. our kids are real young yet, if my wife hunted, it would mean less hunting for me, so i'm not sure yet i want my wife to hunt! I've tried, but to no avail. maybe next year. anyway, congrats again. and youre wife is hot, good job there.

[:D][:D]Ha!  Maybe she and I will be the next Lee and Tiffany Lakosky!  [:)][:)]

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Dont know much about it.. But its always a plus to have females try out hunting :) I wish I could find some around here that enjoyed it as much as I did...Id be in heaven then
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

dcintc

Postby dcintc » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Just bought my 15 year old daughter a Mathews Mission Menace (in Pink of course). She likes it! Shot the Dart course.

Gauthiers Archery in Traverse City is the Best!
dcintc

Previous

Return to Bows