It's on in Indiana

smudd55

It's on in Indiana

Postby smudd55 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:49 am

I saw a buck tending a doe last night while driving down the road.  I saw another buck with a group of does later after that.  My buddy who is a sheriffs deputy called me this morning and said a big 8 got hit just south of leesburg and that collision action is picking up.  I was driving to Fort Wayne from Warsaw on 30 and saw a gnarly 5 pointer laying in the ditch.  I am going out tonight after school.  This is it ladies and gents.  Get out there before the gunners come shootn' Saturday.  Good Luck!
From Jeremiah Johnson~I am Bear Claw Chris Lapp; bloodkin to the grizzer that bit Jim Bridger's ass! YOU are molesting my hunt!

djohns13

RE: It's on in Indiana

Postby djohns13 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:11 am

I saw a HUGE buck (at least 10 points with width and heighth) pushing a doe hard today about 12:30. I agree, it is on in Central Indiana but I think all of the standing corn is going to be a big problem.

Good luck everyone, hope it is a great week or so for you.
Darren Johnson
Internet Pro Staff Member - Indiana

Glad to talk to all of you, but I'd rather be sitting in a tree stand on a cool morning trying not to move so that the bruiser buck directly below me doesn't figure out that I am watching him!

Return to Indiana