Tinks carbon lined bag

Goose

Tinks carbon lined bag

Postby Goose » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:47 am

I received a Carbon lined bag for Christmas and I love it!
Plenty big enough for all my clothes and it sure beats the XXL zip locs I used this year.
When I re activate my scent blocker stuff I'll throw this in the drier with it.
Theres a little hole at the top of the bag from the draw string but that doesn't worry me. Ill be keeping this bag in a sealed tote anyways.
ImageImage
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

Jdbllung

RE: Tinks carbon lined bag

Postby Jdbllung » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:59 pm

I was waiting to hear someone else's feed back on these bags, I think I'll pick one up now.  I've been using an Army wet weather bag with earth scent dryer sheets and it seems to work, but wicking the scent out of the clothes has me sold.
Happiness is a good blood trail! Jeremy W.

Goose

Postby Goose » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:52 am

The one I use is made by Tink's, I believe scentblocker has one out as well.
Jake

Genesis 27:3 Take your bow and quiver full of arrows out into the open country, and hunt some wild game.....

69Viking

Postby 69Viking » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:16 am

I bought the ScenTote back when it wasn't $80, I think I got it for around $50.  I love it because it's a durable plastic lockable tote that has carbon inserts.  It's big enough that all my hunting gear fits in it for my trips to the camp.  It's like a scent killing suitcase and is something that will last for a lot of years.  A bit pricey now though.  You could probably make one out of a plastic tote from Walmart for a lot less.

Return to Scent Attractants/Scent Eliminators