Why did you join the D&DH forums?

What's the hunt looking like this year in your area? Share!
buckhunter21

RE: Why did you join the D&DH forums?

Postby buckhunter21 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 am

ORIGINAL: Patriot

buckhunter21, I've seen your Facebook site and you're right.  You don't have any other friends![:D]

[/quote]

Yea, I know 900 is just a drop in the bucket!!!  The sad truth is that I know everyone pretty well personally...[8|]
QDM!

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:25 am

After reading my first issue of DDH magazine I liked it so much I looked at their forum. I wanted to be a part of it as well.
I never tire of learning and listening to people.
"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

dtrain56

Postby dtrain56 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:31 am

quote:

When "The Everyday Hunter" isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting. If you want to tell him exactly where your favorite hunting spot is, contact him at....

great quote, and Hunting is an obsession not just a passion...Plus my wife gets tired of hearing about hunting all the time so i had to find a positive place to express my obsession that the misses would encourage and support.

dtrain56

Postby dtrain56 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:32 am

When "The Everyday Hunter" isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting. If you want to tell him exactly where your favorite hunting spot is, contact him at....

great quote, and Hunting is an obsession not just a passion...Plus my wife gets tired of hearing about hunting all the time so i had to find a positive place to express my obsession that the misses would encourage and support.

Demoderby4

Postby Demoderby4 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:49 am

TO LEARN! And that i have, sooo much. All of you guys/gals that have directly helped me have had great advice and have been very supportive! And their have been dozens of other guys/gals that have helped me indirectly and they have helped enormously too I can honestly say my knowledge of deer and deer hunting (no pun intended [8|])  has increased by 1000 times than where i was at a year ago and i love it!!! It's safe to say im addicted.... in a healthy way ;) i cant get enough of this site and the awesome animal it is aimed at!

fasteddie

Postby fasteddie » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:49 am

I joined the site to share with and learn from others that have pretty much the same interests .
Semper Fi !

JPH

Postby JPH » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:47 pm

...I dunno. Bored I guess.

Plus I can't get anyone to sit and talk with me in person, because of the odor issue.

Woods Walker

Postby Woods Walker » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:22 pm

ORIGINAL: JPH

...I dunno. Bored I guess.

Plus I can't get anyone to sit and talk with me in person, because of the odor issue.

[rimshot....]  [:)]
Hunt Hard,

Kill Swiftly,

Waste Nothing,

Offer No Apologies.....

>>>--------------------------------->
NRA Endowment Life Member

Robert Rowland

Postby Robert Rowland » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:39 pm

I was forced to join for court ordered rehab. Just like a smoker on the patch, I can come here for a little hit, but not actually have to shoot something.   OK just kidding. I suppose I joined for all the same reasons everyone else has listed. All my old hunting buddies are 100 miles away and this seems to make somewhat of a substitute for sitting around shooting the s*#t with the guys.

John1961

Postby John1961 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:25 am

I was looking at other sites to share hunting knowledge and stories. I get D&DH Mag at home and gave this site a look. Its a wealth of how to's, stories, at times a secret or two. and much laughter as one picks on the other. Its like my Deer Camp away from Deer Camp. 
John
U.S. Army Retired and Proud American
Black Water Hunting Club
" BUY AMERICAN "

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions