Is there anybody out there?

shaman

RE: Is there anybody out there?

Postby shaman » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:20 am

During the seasons, I'm usually at Roosters for dinner on Saturday nights.  Have Orey or Joanie point me out.
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries of SW Bracken County, KY
Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

rweyman

Postby rweyman » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:50 am

More than likely we won't be hunting there anymore this year. But we hope to be hunting gobblers in the spring. But if anything changes I be sure to look you up. Is Roosters on Rt. 22?

Southern Man

Postby Southern Man » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Western KY here.......Graves County. You guys all east?
We can't continue to do the same things over and over and expect different results

rweyman

Postby rweyman » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:52 am

Hello Southern Man    I'm from Northern Ky(Kenton Co.) How's the hunting been in Graves Co.?

Southern Man

Postby Southern Man » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Hunting here has been great this year. I've seen more big bucks than I think I ever have. Seems like the breeding period was later this year by about a week and the bucks were moving. I killed a nice 8 on opening day of rifle season. I might have waited if I had known it was gonna stretch out like it did. Since I've been hunting Land Between the Lakes looking for that second buck. I've seen several up there but not the one I'm wanting. Hard hunting there. What about you? When you said nothern KY ...wow you mean north. That's about as far north as you can get. Good season?
We can't continue to do the same things over and over and expect different results

rweyman

Postby rweyman » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:20 am

Yes i'm only about 20 minutes from the buckeye state. I also had a good opening day of rifle season. I got my first drop. I posted pictures on the forum as per my conversation w/shaman. I haven't hunted Land between the Lakes in along while. I use to bow hunt there every year before Ky started opening bow season in Sept. I really miss that trip that we use to make down there. We always saw alot of deer and had a great time. LOL to you. It really makes it nice that you have a place close to hunt a second buck. Are you going out during the late muzzleloader season? I hope to see some does to fill my bonus tags. Good Luck and stay safe out there!

MHARDY

Postby MHARDY » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:17 am

hello everyone i all so hunt nky with rweyman
MHARDY

2Poppa

Postby 2Poppa » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:54 am

Where are you from in Northern Kentucky, Mhardy?
I'm from Independence, Kentucky, like rweyman. Just met him on here too.

ORIGINAL: MHARDY

hello everyone i all so hunt nky with rweyman

shaman

Postby shaman » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:04 am

ORIGINAL: rweyman

More than likely we won't be hunting there anymore this year. But we hope to be hunting gobblers in the spring. But if anything changes I be sure to look you up. Is Roosters on Rt. 22?

Sorry I missed this.  It's on 539 between Neave and Milford.
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries of SW Bracken County, KY
Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

hilltop

Postby hilltop » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:35 am

We're alive and well in Livingston Co. Just ain't got no electric right now. Maybe they will have it back by this hunting season. I'm sure the power companies are doing their best. The news around here is Graves Co. is in bad shape also. Do all you guys have your power?

PreviousNext

Return to Kentucky