Bassmaster Classic

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
burnnurse1

Bassmaster Classic

Postby burnnurse1 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Don't know how many bass fisherman we have on here, but I wanted to let everyone know that my hometown is hosting this years classic on the Red River Feb 20-22. I think it's televised on ESPN. For those that don't know this is like the Super Bowl of bass fishing.

John1961

RE: Bassmaster Classic

Postby John1961 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:06 am

Bass and catfish are my favorite fish to catch and eat. When we camp I cook our catch on an open fire. Fish, a few cold beers and a fire......... MMMMMMMMMMM makes me want to hook up the camper and head out.Image I also watch a few of the fishing shows on tv. 
John
U.S. Army Retired and Proud American
Black Water Hunting Club
" BUY AMERICAN "

passin through

RE: Bassmaster Classic

Postby passin through » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:58 am

Hey Burn!  Its gonna be on ESPN2.  Coincidentally, I'm selling advertising into it right this minute! Should be a big deal when all is said and done.  Boy, this learning curve is a bit much ...having to talk fishing to these guys over here...I have no idea what I'm talking about past a worm and a cane pole.  When it comes to Bass fishing I'm more into the Marcel Leddbetter school of thought  (lite fuse & fish[:D])

Return to Off Topic