Quick venison and noodle dish

Got good taste? Share it with our readers!
Squirrelhawker

Quick venison and noodle dish

Postby Squirrelhawker » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:03 am

Whatever cuts ya got-backstrap, stew meat,etc.

Brown it but don't cook it all the way through, in some butter, garlic powder and Franks(or your own favorite) hotsauce. Don't drain it. Add a can of regular old Campbells or similiar mushroom soup with a little less water than normal. Throw in a few shots of worchestershire sauce and simmer for a half hour or so.

Serve it over some egg noodles or pasta of your choice.

Optional- add some cut up veggies if you're a fan.

whubbard

RE: Quick venison and noodle dish

Postby whubbard » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:26 pm

my wife cooked this tonight and it was great.  used egg noodles.  Awesome thanks.
Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them. --John James Audubon

Bone Collector

Postby Bone Collector » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:35 am

I made this last night and it was great.  I marinaded the pieces of tenderloin for an hour or two in soy sauce,worchestershire and garlic powder, but I'm sure its not necessary.  I also used egg noodles.

This is my kind of recipe:  Simple, quick and I already had all the ingredients at home. My three-year-old daughter even loved it.

passin through

Postby passin through » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Awesome--- I cooked it tonight for the family and was a big success.  I tried golden mushroom soup instead of creme of mushroom (we were out)  worked really well!  I also sauteed some chopped green onion in with it.  I will definitely be doing again.

Return to Recipes