Post a pic

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
Sailfish

Post a pic

Postby Sailfish » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:40 am

This is the u/s of my daughter, no question she was mine [:D]
You have anything to share? Any part/real-time photographers out there?

"Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you'll be able to see farther."

Patriot

RE: Post a pic

Postby Patriot » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:48 am

I was a little nervous for a second there......very nice![;)]
Paul K. "aim small, miss small"

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:55 am

She's been able to reel since she was 2.
Can't fish, but can reel LOL

Let us see something from MN. You must have a pic of your favorite Lake or ice shanty, etc

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:44 am

Here's some pics from one of my favorite turkey hunting spots, many spring morning have been spent right here listening to turkeys gobble.

Brad

HUNT HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, CLEAN KILL APOLOGIZE TO NO ONE

Sailfish

Postby Sailfish » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:22 am

wow just beautiful , rolling hills I could prolly just sit there and do nothing but look, and you get to hunt it!

Nice pics

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:40 am

Too cool Sail fish...beautiful spot OH....This is where I hope to add as one of my turkey spots......

<a ="http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/madbadger/IMG_0267-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

="http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/madbadger/IMG_0263.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:12 am

ORIGINAL: Sailfish

wow just beautiful , rolling hills I could prolly just sit there and do nothing but look, and you get to hunt it!

Nice pics

It's is an awesome view, right there where the picture was taken sits picnic table where you can sit and enjoy the view.  When I first got permission to hunt the property I was walking up the trail to this spot, from a distance I saw the picnic table and couldn't figure out why it was there out in the middle of nowhere.  Then I got to it and couldn't believe the view.  There's spots that have more turkeys but this one of my favorite places to go you can also hear them gobble for miles.

This spot got even better this past fall when the landowner stopped me in the driveway and told me that he had cabled off all entrances to the property, then he gave me a key and told me that dad and I were the only ones allowed to hunt it.
Brad

OHhunter

Postby OHhunter » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:16 am

ORIGINAL: msbadger

Too cool Sail fish...beautiful spot OH....This is where I hope to add as one of my turkey spots......

<a ="http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/madbadger/IMG_0267-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

="http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/madbadger/IMG_0263.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

Msbadger nice pics looks like a great spot, just a hint if you click on the little image icon in the upper right hand corner of the reply screen a window will open for you to paste your photobucket direct link, so that your pictures will come up in your post.
Brad

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:30 am

HHmmm[&o]...that didn't work..try later[>:]..lol

69Viking

Postby 69Viking » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:43 am

Sunset during Sea Turtle Nest Evaluation on the beach in NW Florida!  The sand is as white as snow here!  I guess that's one of the reasons this MN native has made Florida home for almost 18 years now! 

Return to Off Topic