What type of music do you enjoy?

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
passin through

RE: What type of music do you enjoy?

Postby passin through » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Country, Southern Rock, Some Metal, Big Band, Jazz, Blues, Blue Grass, Reggae. 

Country and Southern Rock more than anything and I really like the country to be older with an outlaw beat.

Hate soft rock , pop, and hippity hop.

favorite group/band ?  Don't really have one....I like the songs and the different versions out there.  But, some bands can really jack up a good song even though I like other stuff they do.

Some favorite songs:  Black Betty, Sweet Home Alabama, Country Boy Can Survive, Walking after Midnight, I shot the Sheriff, Enter Sandman, Thunderstruck, Paint it Black.

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:51 pm

all great songs[;)]
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

coach

Postby coach » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:06 am

anything but Heavy Metal and Heavy Rap.
Songs you don't understand the words cause there is too much yelling......is not a song...its noise.

Cheers
Ottawa, Ontario

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:22 am

heavy metal is great it gets me pumped up .they make lyric sheets for those that cant figure the words out.I dont like the "gangsta rap" some of the older stuff that was funny is okay.Different strokes.......
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Nubs

Postby Nubs » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 am

I pretty much listen to Christian music. Third Day, Casting Crowns, Skillet, Mercy Me, P.O.D. Hillsong United. If I am not listening to Christian music then It would be stuff like Nickelback, Daughtry or Lincoln Park. Back in the day it was Creed.

8uck5nort

Postby 8uck5nort » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:46 am

I'll listen to anything really. Depends on mood. Everything from Metal to Country to Rave to even what I consider cultural music like bagpipes or Sikh (India).

In fact the only music I really don't listen to is rap/hip-hop. Just have not heard much of it I like.
Veni, Vidi, Sagittam Mittere, now I'm ready for my nap :)

DoeEyed

Postby DoeEyed » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:26 am

Nubs, that's one end of the spectrum to the other![:D]
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

hilltop

Postby hilltop » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:57 am

Classic Rock
Classic Country

Previous

Return to Off Topic