hey guys

JOEL

hey guys

Postby JOEL » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Im In NY now but am seriously looking at a move to PA,by the spring early summer Im looking at the Northeastern part of the state from sayre on down.the wife may be attending school in scranton but we dont want to live there.I was looking for firsthand opinions on the area of sayre.I love to fish and hunt all types of game deer is #1.I was also under the impression the gun laws are very leberal in PA is this as true as i 've been told?Please feel free to let me know your ideas thanks
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

Everyday Hunter

RE: hey guys

Postby Everyday Hunter » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:03 am

I don't know if I'd call Pennsylvania gun laws "liberal" with Fast Eddie of Philadelphia in the governor's mansion, but they're not as bad as New York.

I'm from northwestern PA, so I can't help you with the northeastern part. But if you PM me, I'll direct you to a place where you might get some questions answered.

Steve
When the Everyday Hunter isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Highlander Archery

Postby Highlander Archery » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:49 pm

NWPA here too. That said PA is much better than NY regarding firearms. Open and Concealed Carry, Preemption(Local govt cannot make firearms laws only the State can), 26.00= CCW for 5 years

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:08 pm

I'm liking that
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

danesdad

Postby danesdad » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Yeah, it's like the wild west down here.

Return to Pennsylvania