Studying

Off Topic is the place for anything that doesn't quite fit into the other categories.
DeerCamp

RE: Studying

Postby DeerCamp » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:40 pm

its your life..ya gotta be motivated..its what your gonna do the rest of your life.. I try to take a bunch of classes in the off season so I dont have to take a full load during hunting season.. heheh :)
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

reeper0697

Postby reeper0697 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Motivation to study? Go do hard manual labor lol

I am a student at Clarkson University here in NY. I just like you dont like studying. What motivates me is when I do a laboring job for a construction company in the summer, wanting my own land to manage and hunt, and also looking at certain things I cant afford now but know if I graduate and get a good job I will be able to.

Another thing that keeps people from studying is this damn D&DH forum! (I have a calc exam in the a.m.) here I am giving you tips and putting off my studying lol

ps did you ever get your car figured out?
Put me on a mountain, way back in the backwoods
Put me on a lake with biggin' on the line
Put me around a campfire cookin' something I just cleaned

passin through

Postby passin through » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:32 pm

What finally worked for me was to stop the all night cram sessions and do a little along and then Study till about 10-10:30 the night before and then hit the sack for a good nights sleep.  Skim your notes on the day of and then hit it with a clear rested mind.  Another trick is to either read your notes to a recorder or recopy what you highlighted in the texts or wrote as notes.  And definitely get off the Net!
It matters not the weapon nor its caliber, rather the caliber of the one who wields it.

Previous

Return to Off Topic