Trophy Buck Outfitters?

DeerCamp

Trophy Buck Outfitters?

Postby DeerCamp » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:32 pm

I was wondering if any of you have heard of Trophy Buck Outfitters? Im from Michigan, and a women I work with here husband's friend owns it. He's going to work there this up coming year as a guide and said he would get me a deal. I was wondering if you have heard of it, good, bad? website is www.trophybuckoutfitters.com Just wanted some input before I made a commitment.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

coach

RE: Trophy Buck Outfitters?

Postby coach » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:45 am

Looks like a great place to hunt. Beautiful landscape.
Nice looking deer.

If price is right...its a good experience.  I would go.  And yes even from Canada, I've heard the name
Trophy Buck Outfitters.  Let us know if you go.

Cheers
Ottawa, Ontario

EatDeer

Postby EatDeer » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:12 am

I havent heard much about, them other than they have produced a few nice bucks over the years. Deer & deer hunting recommends a few top notch outfitters via the websites home page.  I'm sure you would be pleased hunting with any of those listed outfitters. I hope this thread doesnt turn into another spat over spamming. [:D]  
"Let a young buck go, so he can grow."

DeerCamp

Postby DeerCamp » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:43 am

humm heard it from Canada ah? Well thats good news.. I think Im going to talk it over with my buddy some more..But Ill deff let you all know.
"If I pull the hammer and shoot this young buck, he's dead. But if I pass on him, the next hunter might not shoot so straight."

Return to Illinois