Are they trying to send...

msbadger

Are they trying to send...

Postby msbadger » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:59 am

Me right over the freeking edge?The DEC sent me the life time license I bought...

life time

sportsman
Bow hunting

Now the regular bow tag I bought says
bow/muz either sex 2009-2010

The LIFE TIME
bow/muz ANTERLESS-LT

OK I flipped...called and scared some poor new worker that knows NOTHING(her words) about hunting licenses....she's selling them...so she says hold and clicks me to..... I think.... a supervisor....that almost managed to say nothing I can do..... when I stopped him mid sentence...explaining he'd best not go there because someone is going to fix this or give my money back but I always shoot a buck during bow and I'm not using my reg season tag to do so...I didn't buy A LIFE TIME DOE tag!!!![:@] He gave me head quarters but they are closed...sooo ya...that's some message I left and didn't even swear once...which is good because had I....well there is sooo many chose words rambling thru my mind right now...my tone and sarcasm is bad enough....aauuugh please ppl just don't mess with my hunting season[>:]

msbadger

RE: Are they trying to send...

Postby msbadger » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:37 am

For crying out loud...Mr. B just got home....I tell him and he says...."let me see"...looks at the three little "tags" then says wheres the rest....
OMG...they never sent any of my carcass tags...he gets out his life time and he has his muzzle....reg...turkey...and bear LT carcass tags......They told me not to use the reg tags I'd bought unless absolutely necessary.....I already put in for a refund so I don't know if they were made invalid or not...when they sent the LTs....so now I may not even have carcass tags!

JOEL

Postby JOEL » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:22 pm

you got the worst luck.I bought my license via the internet last year they sent me damaged tags ,then i complained they sent me two new replacements i had to send one back,round and round,now i just go to the store.the lifetime is mailed to ya right?
"Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person." - Fred Bear

msbadger

Postby msbadger » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:07 am

Well after 5 phone calls and no return calls I finally found someone that knew what they were talking about..[:)]...First a bunch of wrong info has gone out so they are trying to return  ppls back tags....thank the Heavens I always get a second opinion!...I kept mine...the system sees that it already sent out my carcass tags so it wouldn't re-issue...I am to use the reg. tags that I bought Aug 17th and yes they are still valid....but the system did generate a new antlerless only life time tag....because it is in the system she says it's legal to use....they did the same for Mr. B....so he also has an extra doe only tag....This is the second hunting related thing I've lucked out on....It just may be a good year...or I'm used up[:o]....Here's to hoping[;)]

vipertech

Postby vipertech » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:50 am

Now imagine them running your health care!

Can't even get the frickin' hunting licenses correct!

Return to New York